PDA

View Full Version : A330 Pilot Story

andover115
5th Oct 2011, 11:37
I work for Aerospace Publishing Ltd, one of the world's leading aviation publishers. Over the past 25 years we have created a wide range of weekly partwork magazines, card series, quarterly journals and trade books. For more details of our company and our products, please visit our website at www.aerospacepublishing.co.uk (http://www.aerospacepublishing.co.uk/).
We are currently compiling an article on the Airbus A330. To add a new dimension we would like taround 200 words describing what the type is like to fly, its plus points etc.
if you are interested in cooperating with us, I will be happy to provide further details of how this will be used.
We are working to a tight deadline and would appreciate a prompt reply.
Kind regards
Graham Summers

Lyman
5th Oct 2011, 19:23
This is a pretty closed group to journalists, for reasons you could research.

I think there's a Dog Show next Tuesday........

nitpicker330
7th Oct 2011, 07:17
I could list the negative points for you:{

Go write a story on a real Man's Aircraft, yes the mighty 777. :ok:

Loose rivets
7th Oct 2011, 08:44
Why couldn't someone pop up asking for a 1,000 page novel - with some flying in it.

200 words? Pah! Some of my sentences are that long . . . well, until I rein them in.

Mr 115, I'll mention it to my pal who's still actively flying. He certainly talks with great enthusiasm about the type.

DozyWannabe
7th Oct 2011, 12:06
I could list the negative points for you:{

Go write a story on a real Man's Aircraft, yes the mighty 777. :ok:

I think this reveals more about the anti-Airbus mindset than I ever wanted to know... :}

It's not about the size of your control column - it's what you do with it that counts. :E

ReverseFlight
8th Oct 2011, 08:12
the mighty 777
Definitely a mover and shaker - in the literal sense. :=