PDA

View Full Version : Celtic Airways

Flysundone
19th Apr 2001, 00:52
Anybody been offered a job with Celtic Airways with HQ in Plymouth but operating F50's out of Teesside to Brussels, Plymouth and Cork. Due to start ops. April 2001 but now delayed to September. Previously I believe this company was based at Sheffield.

Snoop
19th Apr 2001, 12:38
Yep,

Was offered a job with them at the start when they were looking for Dash 8's. Hopefully all is looking good for a September Start.

Feel free to mail me if you want, I'll tell you what I know. I'd be interestead to know what they have said to you.

I hear the F50 is a nice aircraft. :)

------------------
Snoop

Airborne Hamster
23rd Apr 2001, 17:56
A good friend of mine,rather like Snoop,was offered a job with them right at the beginning.It's going back a while now,but it must have been late '98/early'99.He was pis*ed about for what seemed like an eternity,certainly over a year!First it was on,then off,then on,then off again etc.

Hopefully they will get it together,but I would be very weary indeed of any promises.He now works for someone else needless to say!Sorry to be the bringer of doom - have some other strings attached to your bow before considering committing to this Company.

AH