PDA

View Full Version : Garuda Indonesia FLT GA971

No 1
18th Apr 2001, 19:16
This flight was delay 26 hours out of LGW because of a tech A/C in Indonesia, does anyone know what was wrong with the A/C?

They ended up down grading the flt from a B744 to a B742 which required and extra fuel stop in Jeddah can anyone tell me if a B742 could fly non-stop from LGW to Bangkok.

Anyones comments of Garuda's performace in the past would be greatly received?

Magplug
18th Apr 2001, 22:57
This is not an information network for passengers. Suggest you pay a little more for your ticket next time

No 1
19th Apr 2001, 00:53
Yes i was a pax and if you knew what parts of the industry i have worked in you (Magplug) wouldn't pass silly comments.

So it's not an information networt, i know, it a chance for you all to spread rumours like a bunch of old grannies at the hairdressers!!!

As to the TKT I know what the TKT says all I wanted was some inside information between industry buddies, BUT i guess that your head is so far up you're arse you couldn't read my initial comments correctly. Still with my dealings with Captains i'm not surprised you don't read stuff correctly and most of the time you never think about what your saying!!!!