PDA

View Full Version : Caption contest

Old King Coal
24th Aug 2011, 09:38
From http://www.arabiansupplychain.com (http://www.arabiansupplychain.com/article/viewArticle/6395)

Three US astronauts touched down in Emirates' First Class Lounge this week before lifting off again on flights to Houston and New York.

Neil Armstrong - the first man on the moon.
Jim Lovell - Commander of the Apollo 13 mission.
Gene Cernan - the last man on the moon.

met with Emirates' Divisional Senior Vice President Flight Operations, Captain Alan Stealey in Emirates' Terminal 3 First Class Lounge to exchange anecdotes on flying, the advances in aviation technology and where they each see the future of the aviation industry.

Although vastly different in terms of aircraft the four aviators share a passion for flying and between them the group have done enough kilometres to circle the earth well over a hundred times. The three astronauts were travelling through Dubai from Kabul on a USO (United Service Organisation) sponsored trip in conjunction with Armed Forces Entertainment.

http://www.arabiansupplychain.com/pictures/gallery/Events/450x240/emirates_astronauts1.jpg

So what do you think Alan might be saying to them.... ?! ;)

White Knight
24th Aug 2011, 09:43
Could he be saying

"Well chaps. We have a lot of astronauts here in Emirates too. They come from Orstralia"

Sorry Ozmates - couldn't resist that one:ok::ok:

Mister Warning
24th Aug 2011, 10:43
You guys look in pretty good shape! Would you like a job? We can start you in the right seat of an A330. Just glorified button pushing, just like your Apollo days...

sheikmyarse
24th Aug 2011, 11:03
I don`t know what Stealer miigh be saying but I think I know what the austronauts might be thinking..

" Wow ... he is short...and such a squeaky voice... is he a frikikng troll? And... look at the tie... why is he wearing it so long with such a small knot ? "

bherald
24th Aug 2011, 11:44
My guess Alan is saying: "Well guys, it is a good thing that you are here for a few hours only. This is a place where you would not want to be any longer, believe me. I may look happy with my smile and fancy clothes, but I am cought by the neck (and the balls) with bonds and other suffocating tools. I wish you could take me away with you!!"

I.R.PIRATE
24th Aug 2011, 11:52
She had pretty intriguing nips. One here...and one here...but her BMI was over 17 so we sacked her.

Plank Cap
24th Aug 2011, 12:31
"Simple really, just get a bunch of idiot compliant pilots together, don't allow them any form of representation, convince them how wonderful their job is then shaft them senseless with meaningless contracts and crap rostering. After all, it's not rocket science ......."

sheikmyarse
24th Aug 2011, 13:33
Plamk Cap that is exactly how it works. Spot on!!

kotakota
24th Aug 2011, 14:01
1 guy , loads of money , no friends , sad ; 2 guys , not a load of money , more friends than you count , happy people . Wonder who will be remembered for what they did for aviation ?

fornic8
24th Aug 2011, 14:14
Hey Guys, this is how we play chopsticks in this Airline! :E

sheikmyarse
25th Aug 2011, 13:08
" ..and when a pilot start thinking he has an indipendent brain ..the chief pilot calls him in and while he hold him tight form the back I turn is nipple...like this..."

White Knight
25th Aug 2011, 17:21
and when a pilot start thinking he has an indipendent brain ..the chief pilot calls him in and while he hold him tight form the back I turn is nipple...like this..."

I wish I could spell as well as you sma:ugh::rolleyes::ugh:

sheikmyarse
26th Aug 2011, 02:35
WK... may be my spelling ain't perfect but I can tell you to fok off in at least 5 different languages...la concha de tu madre!

White Knight
27th Aug 2011, 21:31
but I can tell you to fok off in at least 5 different languages...

Only 5? You are indeed more stupid than I originally thought:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Wizofoz
27th Aug 2011, 23:24
AS - "So Neil, you only had 20 seconds of fuel left? hmmm I think I will revise our fuel contingencies."

Actually, it was only 11!

Kamelchaser
29th Aug 2011, 01:16
Not bad sheik and WK...precisely 11 replies before both of you hijacked a light-hearted thread and started childishly abusing each other.

bone
29th Aug 2011, 06:46
Two outstanding spacemen and ... . a waste of space!

allaru
29th Aug 2011, 09:25
I don't care that it was the worlds greatest technical achievement, 25 sec of fuel is well below company reserves. The word has come down from above, your sacked......