PDA

View Full Version : PIK Expansion?

flying20scotsman
5th Jul 2001, 15:35
With the sale of PIK by Stagecoach earlier on this year does anyone know of the new owners plans for the airport and if any new routes are plannes for the near future?

With the upsurge in pax numbers recently it must surely be creating interest among other carries??

------------------

Magic Blue
5th Jul 2001, 16:26
would like to know where the money is coming from?B4 any expansion takes place,I would like to think that they would get control of the current operation first.

LRdriver
5th Jul 2001, 18:59
Ha..
I had the pleasure of operating out of there for 1.5 years with Corp Jets and I can assure you that if those idiot airport-managers have any say then there will be no expansion. Their view is that the airplanes are a pain and have no place in their little micro cosm of an airport. Never have I dealt with such inefficiency and clusterf*** of an airport as a corporate operator. They did all they could to obstruct the smooth ops we tried to run.
So good luck to the new owners in the future, and a word of advice, Fire the bloody lot of Airport managers and hire somebody with the goal of making money for the airport.

Carsten S