PDA

View Full Version : Elite IFR trainer

JOE-FBS
14th Jul 2011, 10:30
I have done some searching and cannot find anything but does anyone know of a forum for the Elite IFR trainer, please?

I have a couple of minor problems with it which I have not been able to solve either by random button pushing or by RTFM. Just in case anyone can answer them here, they are:

1. How do I control which navaid ident' sounds go to the speaker? I know it's the little white rectangular buttons along the top of the comm's panel but cannot figure how they work.

2. Flying to an airfield then doing an ILS, if the ILS frequency is the same in both directions, it always seems to use the one in the opposite direction. If I depart from the airfield at which I want to do the ILS, the program asks me which direction to use but not if I fly to it from somewhere else.

I am using Elite as a C172 instrument simulator to help support my UK IMCR, hence why I am posting here.

multycpl
14th Jul 2011, 12:51
Try asking at www.flyelite.com (http://www.flyelite.com)

JOE-FBS
17th Jul 2011, 17:09
Thanks, no-one on the forum there answered but I did find the answer to item 2 in the FAQ on that site. For item 1, I have pressed more buttons and realised how it works.