PDA

View Full Version : MSG 3 maintenance cross reference

adi1101990
6th Jul 2011, 03:46
Hi!

I am a maintenance engineer based in Jakarta. We are currently performing a D-check/Section 41 revamping on a B 747-200F. We have upgraded the maintenance schedule program from MSG 2 to MSG 3. You can say that this will be the first bridging check.

Although we will be performing all the routine jobs, AD-SB, SSIDs, CPCP items under the MSG 3, we want to make sure that the jobs mentioned in the previous workscope (which falls under MSG 2) provided by the operator are covered in our new maintenance program.

After going through both the workscopes all i can say is that, its a tedious job to do the cross referencing, as the task card numbers of the routine jobs are different and there are no common fields to sort it out.

Thus, it would be great if any one could advice as to where i can find the MSG 2 to MSG 3 bridging cross reference guide for this B 747-200F (if there is any)?

Kindly reply to this thread here or drop a mail to [email protected] if you have got any info to share. I really appreciate your kind help.

Many thanks.