PDA

View Full Version : CD ROMS for the PC

prasanna
13th Mar 2002, 15:45
I am facinated by Commercial aircraft. I am an anaesthetist (guy who puts people to sleep and wakes them up!) and am planning to write up a detailed report about the similarities about our two professions (comparing with a pilot flying a airliner). (We have checklists , emergency drills , machines, gas supplies, emergency equipment , minimum equipment lists ,etc ..) I was wondering if one can obtain training cd roms for the pc at a reasonable cost so that i can get an indepth knowlegde of either Boeing or bus aircraft as much as possible . I am interested in flight crew operations and maintenance as well. Is there a place where I can get used material since I cannot afford full commercial prices. The material will not be used for flight training at all and I plan to publish my report free. Any ideas are welcome ,please email me at [email protected] I am located at London, United Kingdom.. .Thank you for listening.. .. .Prasanna. . . . <small>[ 13 March 2002, 11:49: Message edited by: prasanna ]</small>

aztruck
13th Mar 2002, 21:59
747 Precision Sim by Aerowinx software. Hundred and fifty quid and hours of systems, checklists, and scenarios. Not a toy. You can get it from Transair and probably from RC Simulations in Bristol as well.Runs in Dos very well on a modest computer.