PDA

View Full Version : NEW NOISE RULE RUMORS

747FOCAL
13th Jun 2001, 23:38
Anybody got a heads up on whats in the works for the changes that are coming this summer?

747FOCAL
14th Jun 2001, 01:29
I don't know who is running this board, but they really suk. No, I mean really. This topic belongs in the rumors forum yet they always move it here where it gets little to no visability. Just shows how little they know about the aviation world and current events.

So who ever you are, go to the mirror and look at yourself to see how bad you suk.

Jetdriver
14th Jun 2001, 02:38
747Focal.

This is a perfectly acceptable question.

It was transferred from Rumours and News because a moderator on that forum felt it was more apt here on questions.

With so many forums it frequently happens that subjects are posted in a forum that is not always appropriate to the format of the posting or the subject matter contained therein.

All of the Admins and Moderators on these forums are experienced aviation personnel, from all sections of the industry. I can assure you that between them they know a great deal about " the aviation world and current events", and even if they don't there are tens of thousands of contributors to these forums that can provide the answers.

The moderators spend a great deal of time (ask their spouses !) keeping the forums tidy and in some semblance of order. Looking after just one forum still involves reading most of the others, just to ensure that the same post does not appear all over the place, or to ensure you are not playing tennis with somebodies post. We do not always get it right and when that happens we do try to correct the situation.

Questions is one of the 6 busiest forums on PPRuNe, so I fail to understand your assertion that it receives little visibility.
Your posting is a question concerning the changes that you believe are coming this summer. As such it probably belongs here, since it is neither a rumour or news in its current format.

I would have e-mailed this response to you normally, however you do not give any address in your profile. So I hope this answers your complaint.

Now on to your second post !

I was initially tempted to simply delete this or transfer it to the administrators forum, however it is sufficiently probative for me to leave it here, lock it, and suggest you follow your own advice !