PDA

View Full Version : Recruitment Emirates

Patrick-KLM
6th Feb 2001, 14:40
2 Someone?

Right now I'm a S/O at KLM for about 4 years now, and I like 2 spread my wings. Specially the Emirates, I'm already in the procedure, but there are still some questions left namely:-rosters/schedules
-possibility of parttime working
I hope that someone who's flying with Emirates can help me out.

Regards

Artagus
7th Feb 2001, 03:37
I don't know about the emirates, but on this side of the pond FedEx is hiring 700 pilots this year, and they just started.

It's worth taking a look at.

Hey, by the way, are there any non-dutch pilots that fly for KLM?

Patrick-KLM
8th Feb 2001, 17:34
Yes, there are some non-Dutch pilots flying at KLM.
But at the moment they are hiring no one, and the story goes around that this will take a few years from now. I'm a s/o fot about 4 years(normally 2 years) and they think it wil take another 3 years 2 become a f/o. So, you see the job-oppertunities are not looking too well. Are you interested 2 fly with KLM?

Regards

ex DOUBLECHECK
8th Feb 2001, 20:32
hallo,

I'm dutch 2 but will keep the posting in English 2 keep it universal.
If you're an SO the 'hours' you fly don't count and you don't have a full type on the lisense (correct me if i'm wrong). I therefore don't see any possibility 4 you to get into Emirates... The min. experience is 2500 hours and min 1000 on heavy jets. Obviously I do hope the best 4 you but it would surprise me(and make me really jealous....) if you do get in.
Anyway it might be a idea to jump the blue ship and get a right seat job instead of sitting in the midlle!!!

Hoe dan ook veel succes gewenst!!

Vision
9th Feb 2001, 03:43
Hi Artagus,

is it possible to apply for a FEDEX Pilot
Job without being an US citizen or having a Green Card?

Thanks for reply,

Vision

Djoni Boerhanoeddin
10th Feb 2001, 17:31
Hi Artagus I like 2 joint Fedex 2 I am also have no green card or FAA license what's they website address, can I send application throught the email, thank's anyway

Ian_Wannabe
10th Feb 2001, 19:55
Artagus,
I'm interested in what you said about FedEx hiring 700 pilots. Do you know of any contacts so I can question the company about this??

Thanks,
Ian

[This message has been edited by Ian_Wannabe (edited 10 February 2001).]