PDA

View Full Version : Where were these lovely ladies when I was single?

Former_SLUF_Driver
25th Apr 2001, 01:31
Where were these lovely ladies when I was single?

Had a short day today, was kinda mused over it cuz I was bumped off my line by a management pilot and within 10 minutes of being bumped was picked up on a reserve line. (Was I set up or what!)? Damn it sux being junior at a senior station!

Anywho… Showed up at the gate, my leg, Captain was connecting and flew inbound and when I arrived at the gate, Oh My!

ORIENTATION FLIGHT FOR NEWBIE F/A’s! :) :)

SLOBBER SLOBBER SLOBBER!

About half of them would have made you want to commit a sin… http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/redface.gif
Where were these ladies when I was single?

SLUF

High Volt
25th Apr 2001, 01:52
I know how you feel. Why does it only happen when you're married?

Last year I was on a flight on my 757 with a real sexy middle aged pussy cat working the back end. When she switched the video off and binged me at the front to make a PA we entered into sleazy dialogue (I checked my audio panel and it was on int - not rt or pa). I suggested that after the room party she could signal her will to perform with me by placing a small and discrete tick on her "Do Not Disturb" card at the bottom near "sausage for breakfast".

Once the party had run its course, and after a tactical 10 minutes pacing up and down in my hotel room I went to look for my sign on the door of desire and there it was: a cross!

nohat
25th Apr 2001, 12:34
Thanks High Volt. I'll be checking all the
"DO NOT DISTURB" signs very carefully from now on.

I fly with EMA crews sometimes and they are all rather lovely. (I do mean the ladies)

I always suspected there was a party going on and I wasn't invited. :)

Got so excited I kept missing the right keys

[This message has been edited by nohat (edited 25 April 2001).]

[This message has been edited by nohat (edited 25 April 2001).]