PDA

View Full Version : Dc 10-30 Maintenance

ERASER
27th Oct 2010, 05:46
I know I’m looking for a needle in a haystack, I’m looking for mechanical and avionic course material for the DC10-30. We have the maintenance manuals and therefore can prepare a course from this source but we are trying to save time and effort………can anyone help ?

hawker750
27th Oct 2010, 17:16
Why bother?
DC10-30 finest airplane built and in 5 years of flying it never went wrong so why bother with ever trying to fix it...you won't need to;);)
Not like the dreaded L1011

grounded27
28th Oct 2010, 02:17
Had a bunch of tech data training manuals. All long lost. Understand you may want to perform a formal fam class but the TAFI for the aircraft is how I really learned how this fine machine works. I may be able to dig up a CD version of the training manuals, just have to check if it is legal for release.

Will send you a pm if it is possible

ERASER
29th Oct 2010, 06:23
Thank you, any training material will be appreciated, yes, about 4 DC-10-30’s are on their way to Africa, first one to arrive in January 2011 however the AMO must be able to service the a/c therefore the urgency. Compiling the necessary training manuals from the maintenance manual will take a lot of time and effort, the first courses must start mid November.