PDA

View Full Version : New Engine for PA-34

Horst Schwul
16th Oct 2009, 21:39
Can anyone recommend somewhere that Dolfie and I can get our PA34 engines sorted out - like to get it back on a Public CofA. Age is against them, not hours/compressions. Not sure I want the regular peeps to undertake this work.

UK or Western Europe preferred.....but there is an interesting point, can anyone in JAAland undertake work on any JAA registered aircraft?

You know it, Ja?

Horst

Duchess_Driver
18th Oct 2009, 13:02
You don't say who the usual peeps are - so forgive me if these are the usual peeps....

Brinkley Aircraft Services Limited - Home (http://www.brinkleyaviation.com/)

Do the work for our school.....never had a problem with them.

A and C
18th Oct 2009, 14:56
A lot of company's could remove and refit the engines but the UK is a bit short of good places to get the engine (s) stripped and released for further service.

I will recomend Nicholson Mclaren, they have done some engine work for me and have always produced a first class product at a reasonable cost.

Also a company that I have not had any dealings with but comes with a good reputation is (I think the spelling is correct) Van eisenburg engineering at Southend.

I doubt that these company's will be the cheapest quotes but the quality of work will save you a lot in the long run.

wsmempson
18th Oct 2009, 18:05
If you pm me, I can tell you one UK outfit to steer clear of, and why....:bored: