PDA

View Full Version : "Leading Edge" Cumbernauld

fisbangwollop
8th Oct 2009, 15:01
Thanks to all at Leading Edge that made this Air traffiker welcome today...nice to put faces to the voice's I speak to every day.Instructors Ian and Gordon, the Boss man Allan, Chris in Pooleys shop ( 1st day there! ) and not forgetting Kenny in the tower. Its great to see such a well run and friendly club...hopefully soon I can repay the hospitality with another Leading Edge visit to our nice shiny new ATC centre.....in the mean time safe flying guys and thanks again ..:cool::cool::cool:

atceng
9th Oct 2009, 21:22
Pop across the corridor the next time you visit, I'm sure you'll be welcome, there's more to Cumbernauld, and probably more of your 'customers' emanate from there. The cafe's ace too!

exatceng.

Golf--Lima--Papa
10th Oct 2009, 00:23
Hey,

Spoke to you a few times on scottish while doing my PPL from Cumbernauld. Not had the pleasure of meeting you yet though.

I'm glad you enjoyed your time at the club, I hope you can arrange another ATC visit soon. I never managed the last one and would love the chance to visit.

Cheers

Kenny :ok:

fisbangwollop
10th Oct 2009, 07:46
ATCENG...Pop across the corridor the next time you visit,

Yea sure will do that.....ran out of time the other day as I had to visit a mate at PDG to...next time will scrounge your coffee.:cool::cool:

fisbangwollop
10th Oct 2009, 07:49
Virgin350...I hope you can arrange another ATC visit soon.

No problem...will look forward to that...the wee lassie that organised the last one did a good job but forgot to talk to the weather God's ;)....hope then to see you soon..:cool::cool:

tarnish26
13th Oct 2009, 16:33
Sometimes have to park the GIV in Glasgow for a night or so...having flown a Super Decathlon in the States a few times I see the "Leading Edge" club have one to..whats the score in hireing for an hour to do some aero's......beats sitting around in a Glasgow hotel till my punters want flying back home.

cal368
14th Oct 2009, 21:15
Hi Tarnish, I'm involved in operations at Leading Edge. The best thing to do is call Douglas Gilmour, he is one of the owners of the Decathlon and the resident tailwheel/aerobatic instructor. I'm sure he will be able to sort you out. Call Leading Edge on 01236 727727. He is scheduled to be in all day tomorrow. If you can't get a hold of him P.M. me and I'll pass you on details to get a hold of Douglas directly.

Cheers,

Paul.

tarnish26
15th Oct 2009, 17:30
CAL236...Thanks for the info Paul......committed telinfo to Blackberry so next time I get a 48 hour layover in Glasgow will try to hook up with you guys...thanks again.:ok: