PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest place to make the multi engine rating or to rent a twin engine from aprivate

elmatador69
28th May 2009, 03:28
Hey every one am a private pilot actually in Winnipeg and with my fiancee (she's a private pilot too) we are planing to do the multi engine rating with the IFR rating group1 so we are looking all across Canada to find the cheapest place because our budjet is very tight unfortently :(also we are looking for privates who has their own twin aircraft to rent it for a block time of 60 hours to do that if it's possible ..

so PLEASE if anyone know a place , a website or anything that could help us please let me know

mustang06
30th May 2009, 20:08
Hi matador

If you are in Winnipeg you may try Harvs Air out of St Andrews, Perimeter also has a multi-Ifr flight school with excellent reputation but I guess is not the cheapest one.
If you are willing to move, you may try cornwall aviation out of Cornwall, midway between Ottawa and Montreal. (excellent training, fast and cheap). I met some winnipegers who went to Cornwall so I guess the trip pays off.
Good luck