3 Engine start normal procedure

the above mentioned procedure the books explained thm in details
but then there is this

4 After start normal procedur

I could not find this procedure in the QRH,FCOM or the FMCT:ugh::ugh:

can anyone tell me what is this procedure please

A Very Civil Pilot
28th Apr 2009, 16:16
It should be in Part B 'Normal Proceures'. Are these company manuals, or your own?

stue
28th Apr 2009, 19:51
Just had a look in my Part B – Volume 1, and I’m pretty sure that what you call the “After Start Normal Procedure” is the same thing as Boeings “Before Taxi Procedure.” Generators on, Probe Heat etc. I can’t find anything that is called the After Start Normal Procedure.

Random75
28th Apr 2009, 20:30
In the airline I work for, once the FO has completed the after start panel scan, the Captain calls for the "before taxi checklist". The after start scan goes something like this...... Gens on bus, probe heat on, (wing / AI if needed), configure packs, isolation valve and apu bleed etc.... APU off, start switches cont.... and so on. I guess whatever contains these items plus or minus a few will be your "after start procedure" or "before taxi procedure" Hope this helps more than it confuses!!

born to suffer
29th Apr 2009, 09:37
many thanks for all of u

in my FCOM volume 1 i have the before taxi procedures, I will study it as it is the after start normal procedure

guys any advice for the type rating training?

I am a bit nervous

thank u all again

Raptor8
29th Apr 2009, 11:24
Take it ONE step at a time !

Don't let mistakes dishearten you, THEY will occur........just learn from them.

Follow the procedures as per the FCOMs and gather all the extra information that the TRIs provide you. I was nervous too.....

Keep Well
Raptor 8