PDA

View Full Version : Aerobatic Share Wanted

katana 1
27th Apr 2009, 14:54
Goodwood, Fairoaks, White Waltham, Redhill or anywhere in between.
anything considered.
May consider PX in 4 seat tourer.

DB6
27th Apr 2009, 15:16
.....or a Yak 18T which is both....

katana 1
27th Apr 2009, 15:50
Now you are talking.
I would like one of them.

Zulu Alpha
27th Apr 2009, 15:57
Take a look here

Aircraft+Equipment-for-sale (http://www.aerobatics.org.uk/aircraft+eqpt-for-sale.htm)

There are one design and Pitts shares going at WW.

You could also email the BAeA and ask them to put a wanted ad on the website.

Good luck

SlipSlider
27th Apr 2009, 16:29
There was a share being advertised in a Bulldog at Goodwood. Check your pms.

petes1s
28th Apr 2009, 16:25
I have Pitts S-1S Shares available at White Waltham if anyone's interested.
Plus
New Pitts S1 arriving at WW soon
details:
1.Spring gear 180HP S-1S based at WW - all the usual refinements - spades, low hours engine, LAA Permit.
2. New Pitts S1 with Ultimate wings , Spring gear and beautiful beautiful build throughout, LAA Permit

Will be picky about new syndicate members though

Cricket23
28th Apr 2009, 21:34
One of our group members is selling their share in our Slingsby Firefly. It's based at Redhill, and advertised on the 'other channel'.

Here's the link: FLYER AirPortal • View topic - T67M Mk II Share Redhill (http://forums.flyer.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=52698)

katana 1
30th Apr 2009, 17:51
Thanks for the replies. the only one there so far that really floats my boat is the 18T

18greens
1st May 2009, 12:40
Pete can you furnish more info on the S1s appearing at WW. Cost monthly, hourly, airways fit etc....

Katana, I know the mighty pitts is not to everyones taste but have you tried one. Bit of a different story to a Yak (which in my humble opinion is aptly named) but then again I havent tried one so who am I to talk.

Zulu Alpha
1st May 2009, 14:02
the only one there so far that really floats my boat is the 18T

Try before you buy. IIRC its very heavy on fuel as a tourer and very heavy on the controls for aerobatics. So doesn't do either job well. I also thought I heard something about the life of the spars and repeated inspections being needed, but I could be wrong.

The Pitts is an out and out aerobatic machine, although some people have been known to tour in them. They are great value for your money if you want to do aeros.