PDA

View Full Version : Any Advice for Fresh JAA FI?

FI_JOB_HUNTER
15th Nov 2008, 23:03
Hi Mates!

I'll be a flight instructror in a couple of weeks and I'm trying to get my first job in aviation.

I've tried e-mailing hundreds of flight schools but I barely get a positive kind of answer, and now I'm starting to desperate.:(

I'm Spanish pilot but I've no problems in work anywhere, I'm able to move around the world.

Could somebody give me some advice in order to get a job?
Know somebody if in somewhere are hiring fresh JAA FI?

Thanx in advance and Happy landings!

hitmanishere
16th Nov 2008, 05:40
Hey there job hunter, you can try Juitian spartan flying academy in China:}.. Jiutian Flight Acadamy in Linyi Airport Linyi, Shandong (http://www.jtfa.cn/en/gzjh.asp)

They were quite desperate a couple of months back and offered me a job with them.. I was fresh outta flight school and was looking for something better, so did not take up the offer.. And besides I'm not a big fan of chineese food... :O

Oh! and dont expect to start flying as soon as you land in china....Good luck with your job hunt...

Regards:ok:

tonker
16th Nov 2008, 08:26
I flew with a Spanish FI in Wales so no problem finding work here. Forget the emails, get in your car etc and go and see people. If the CFI is in a meeting wait until he's not.

Ge as many offers before the next summer starts and select the best one for you. But do go and see people.

Vortex Thing
17th Nov 2008, 15:01
It is very easy to say no on the phone but far harder when you are standing in their in tray with your licence and log book :ok:

There are many schools abroad looking for JAR FIs and many in better climes. Good stuff for the log book and some thing different for when you progress to CPL or IR instruction experience wise.

Are you looking for long term instruction or are you hour building?

Good luck on your test.

FI_JOB_HUNTER
17th Nov 2008, 22:13
Hey Mates again!

Sincerilly thanks for all ure answers,:ok:

I'll try that school in liny and if I dont get any answer I'll take my car grab my life and go around. asking all the flight schools and flying clubs

Vortex Thing I'm looking for long term instructor
I'm not hurry up to get an airline job now.

Happy landings fellows!

Droste
2nd Feb 2012, 04:20
Hey there job hunter, you can try Juitian spartan flying academy in China.. Jiutian Flight Acadamy in Linyi Airport Linyi, ShandongThey were quite desperate a couple of months back and offered me a job with them.. I was fresh outta flight school and was looking for something better, so did not take up the offer.. And besides I'm not a big fan of chineese food...

Please look at the most recent post (2 February 2012)(right click here (http://www.pprune.org/south-asia-far-east/245539-qingdao-jiutian-flight-academy-scam-china.html)) about Jiu Tian Flight School in China. :=