PDA

View Full Version : Air Canada Jazz

jjames90210
27th Oct 2008, 00:59
I am hearing that Jazz FIrst Officers are fed up with their pay. We will never paid what we rightfully should be paid so long as our Captains continue to fend for themselves. I have heard and agree if it is true that the Jazz First Officers will seek their own representation from ACPA.

I can only see this move as a win win for Junior Captains and all First Officers at Jazz. It is the senior Captains who started this losing battle with AC Mainline so they should stand alone in it an stop using everyone below them as hostages.

6000PIC
27th Oct 2008, 09:42
Would your opinion change if YOU were one of " those " Captains ? Do you guys share the same cockpit or what ? And , last question , how long have you been a pilot ?

rigpiggy
27th Oct 2008, 13:55
Good Luck on that, in order to pull out of ALPA, you would have to get a ruling from the CLB and they would not allow it, where I am all are under the collective from the receptionist to the mechs, and piloten, pilots got screwed by 2 votes. We had applied to put pilots under ALPA, and that was the ruling.