PDA

View Full Version : The Great Circle

mark8647
13th Oct 2008, 21:13
Hello,

Has any of you had any dealings or experiences with The Great Circle training school based at Full Sutton, york?

I ask this as they advertise on their web site many "fast track" courses ranging from NPPL to IR.

When you read through they sound good and the prices seem very reasonable for the uk , however you cant help but feel that there is a catch as it sounds too easy - turn up and leave a few weeks later with the magic paper!:ooh:

Spamcan defender
14th Oct 2008, 08:59
Just been looking at their site linked from a banner on here.
Looks pretty good from what I have seen. Obviously no direct dealings with them but probably worthy of a personal visit if you were looking for a training provider.

Spamcan

DBisDogOne
14th Oct 2008, 14:02
Mark

I asked the same question in a thread a few months ago about TGC, have a search through old threads, I got a few responses, they were all positive I think but check back to be sure. I emailed them a couple of times and was impressed with their polite and businesslike response.

I was thinking of doing my IMC there (fast track), still am - but am under threat of redundancy at present, so it'll have to wait but will be interested in any further posts for the future.

If you do check them out, would you post your reaction or PM me if you don't want to post.