PDA

View Full Version : Where is Denny Dobson??

avrodamo
21st Jun 2008, 10:23
I have just tried to access the Denny Dobson Airshows website and it's all gone. Infact nothing really comes up on a search of Denny Dobson. In my early flying days it was thanks to Denny that i got cheap hire of one of his planes to hours build. Seems to have just dropped off the earth?
Anyone any ideas?
:confused:

eharding
21st Jun 2008, 11:08
I understand he's moved to the Middle East.

S-Works
21st Jun 2008, 11:17
Thank God for that. Peace and quiet and an end to the complaints from my neighbours.

'Chuffer' Dandridge
21st Jun 2008, 19:47
I think Will Curtis has moved to the Middle East. Dobbo is rumoured to be in Spain.

No more of that ridiculous cycling of the prop lever as he approaches.... :=

VFE
21st Jun 2008, 19:59
Ooooh, one senses.........
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=K1jL-9S-oD8
VFE.
:}

Jetscream 32
21st Jun 2008, 20:19
hey vfe - thats the first time i have laughed in a long time from a post on this forum...... excellent.....:D

eharding
21st Jun 2008, 20:43
Hmm - I thought Will had given him a job, but the wires may have been crossed in the telling of what was a fairly lurid tale regarding the circumstances surrounding his departure.

:E

avrodamo
22nd Jun 2008, 01:45
I know people had various opinions of Denny, but je's a friend of mine, and i am just interested in where he is, what he's up to and if i can get hold of him again.

S-Works
22nd Jun 2008, 08:25
Hmm - I thought Will had given him a job, but the wires may have been crossed in the telling of what was a fairly lurid tale regarding the circumstances surrounding his departure.

Oh come on share!!! Lurid tales of adultery and debauchery or just something dull?

VictorGolf
22nd Jun 2008, 09:10
I flew over Little Staughton the other day and there was no sign of Sandra's Grumman Traveller parked outside their hangar, which might be an indication they've left.

'Chuffer' Dandridge
22nd Jun 2008, 09:21
Hmm - I thought Will had given him a job

Oh come on Ed, you must be fishing for a bite here....:E

That would be like the Pope giving Ian Paisley a job as his chief PR man.

JDS_AA5
14th Apr 2010, 07:36
I flew over Little Staughton the other day and there was no sign of Sandra's Grumman Traveller parked outside their hangar, which might be an indication they've left. The Traveller's at Rochester at the moment ....

funfly
14th Apr 2010, 18:52
is the Pope giving Ian Paisley a job?
You heard it here first!