PDA

View Full Version : Sita Graflite

Techie_FP
25th Apr 2008, 06:29
Can anybody tell me how SITA GRAFLITE software is used. Basically I want to know the steps that are followed while using the software.

mutt
25th Apr 2008, 08:46
Have you tried using the user manual???

Mutt

Techie_FP
30th Apr 2008, 06:40
No, I do not have the manual yet. Would it be possible to give me a brief knowledge of what can be achieved using graflite.

Sallyann1234
30th Apr 2008, 11:43
Why not try the SITA website?

http://www.sita.aero/Industries/Airlines/Flight_Operations/Flight_Briefing.htm

la2uk
6th Feb 2009, 12:51
Hi Techie FP
I've found your post about GraFlite - it is a rather old post, but like I say, I've only just found it.
If you are a customer of SITA Flight Briefing Services, which GraFlite connects to, you can obtain help from their 24hr helpdesk. Contact your flight dispatch for details on how to contact - I don't think I can put an email address in here, but I'll try - [email protected] - or for technical support - [email protected] - hope this helps

Ljupcho
11th Feb 2009, 14:07
Please tell me where can i download the software for sita
thanks

la2uk
25th Feb 2009, 17:26
Hi Ljupcho.
This depends on what you are after.
SITA provides a lot of software for a lot of different purposes. Are you Flight Ops? Dispatch or Ops Control? Maybe Crew? Cargo? Reservations? Check-in? :)

See previous post and drop an email to [email protected] and someone will help you out there.

crjlover
25th Feb 2009, 19:35
other tha e-mail you need a lot a lot of patience. Is more or less 1 week that I'm waiting a replay.