PDA

View Full Version : Emirates Recruitment Open House day - March 08, 2008

oliver8703
8th Mar 2008, 23:01
Anyone At The Marriott Hotel This Morning? , I Was. Glad I Went, Everybody Was So Friendly, I Hope I Hear From Them.. Wish Me Luck. Thanks,.

North of You
8th Mar 2008, 23:58
http://westpt.sam.usace.army.mil/Man_Fishing__HK_9-8-01.jpg

Left Coaster
9th Mar 2008, 01:37
Great Pic! By the way...The Airline HR people that you met? Guess what? They're full if SH*T! Careful what you wish for...but good luck if it's what you want...

JETZ Tech
21st Mar 2008, 15:25
Good Luck with the interview. Can you tell me which in what city did Emirates have the interviews. Who made up the interview panel and what was entailed during the process?

dusty777
26th Mar 2008, 10:40
Be carefull what you wish for.. You may get it...
Then after a few years in this place you will be pining away for the great white north. The glass and mirrors beckon but read the Prune Middle east forums regarding Dubai and the company. The city will drive you to drink alot more if the company doesnt.
You dont worry about a paycheck however EK has a constantly moving goal post as to what you will do for the money. ie terms and conditions. Conditions have steadily declined since 2003 and the US$ peg has lost 60% value in my few years here. Get all the information you can and do not wear the rose coloured glasses. Have both eyes wide open and listen to everyone.
D7