PDA

View Full Version : Type rating+line trainig and job

makhan56
25th Feb 2008, 13:26
Good morning to every one.

I'm Jaa ATPL frozen pilot with indian passport and right to live an work in EU.

Please can anyone inform me about the couse and price.......

I'm desperate please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks

EjetSetter
25th Feb 2008, 13:36
Hey can I ask why not be a FI? You build hours and get the best experiecnce of your life, and if your like me and wanted a solid foundation before getting an airline job, its a great way to start.

Beg, Borrow, and Fly my friend then in the long run you'll be ahead with a free type and a right for better conditions.

makhan56
4th Mar 2008, 18:17
Thanks.

But my dream/target is Airline.

infact i'm looking for type rating-line training- if possible with job ,
ofcourse self founded.

today I have tolk with wid jet and probably next week i'll go in catania
to discuss offer and condition.

I live in rome but i'm indian so also i have informed about indian airlines
and all airline have A320 than I have already in contact with sabena and get the latest price and date. but the problem will remain line trainig

I have found trough my friend TRTO in dusseldolf where Type and touch and go is just 20k euro!!

Now I enquiring pegasus airlines

any advese?? any idea??

is too difficult and frustraiting.

You all know how I fell .............

sawaya
5th Mar 2008, 06:01
please use the spell check.

zakka
5th Mar 2008, 09:13
Makhan56

Have you ever considered that by paying for typerating+linetraining you are undermining this industry. I suggest you go back to India - there are plenty of jobs there for you, and if you beg them they might even let you pay for your own typerating+linetraining :ugh:

makhan56
5th Mar 2008, 09:51
Sorry for wrong spell

Today Wind Jet call me and Invited me in Catania for selection........

zakka your idea is not bad but in india the price of type is very high......
the only manner is to find a type + line trainig at convenient price and then call indian airlines or any other...........

..........:ugh:

GrahamK123
5th Mar 2008, 21:13
:ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

zakka
5th Mar 2008, 22:21
Today Wind Jet call me and Invited me in Catania for selection........

Did they call you reagarding a job or regarding whether they would be kind enough to take your money for typerating/linetraining?

Nubboy
7th Mar 2008, 12:50
Guys

don't give him a hard time for looking at the best way, for him, to get a job. Rather than shout at him have you made your views known to the companys that sell this training? Including your full name and address.

When we had a previous spate of self sponsored type rating training, a lot of operators found that taking those with the cash didn't guarantee them the best candidates. By not buying a type rating, it took me several years more to get my first jet job. Colleagues who had done a SSTR had several years seniority on me, always an assett when time are hard and demotions and layoffs come around, again.
Each to their own, even if I don't like the system. And don't get me started on paying for line traing:ugh::ugh::ugh:

eph6
8th Mar 2008, 13:43
hey sawaya, how's your hindi these days??

AlphaMale
8th Mar 2008, 14:28
hey sawaya, how's your hindi these days??

Can't be any worse than makhan56's English :ugh: