PDA

View Full Version : Airbus Characteristics Manuals

omar_osman
23rd Dec 2007, 13:56
I'm looking for the manuals "Airplane Characteristics for Airport Planning" for A320, A319 & A321. Charts for Takeoff/Landing Runway Length Requirments would be enough.

Thanks for the help... :O

bjones4
23rd Dec 2007, 18:53
Links removed....

SouthpawSLF
23rd Dec 2007, 20:44
Uh....the Airbus web site has the following regarding downloading these manuals:

Passwords for TECHNICAL DATA will be delivered only to professionals of the aviation industry.
The following documents can be consulted or downloaded by registered users:
Airplane Characteristics, Maintenance Facility Planning , Aircraft Recovery Manual, Aircraft Rescue & Firefighting Charts and Commercial Aircraft Design Characteristics.

The first page of each notes that the data is proprietary to Airbus. I might suggest that the links be removed and NOT downloaded.

bjones4
23rd Dec 2007, 21:34
Fair enough, I've removed the links, perhaps try googling something like 'Airbus load range charts' and seeing what it turns up.

omar_osman
30th Dec 2007, 15:36
googling 'Airbus load range charts' worked... Thanks :E

el #
30th Dec 2007, 19:13
No, wait a minute. In the web sites of ANY company, no matter the field of activity, you will find NO access to downloads unless the content is PUBLICLY and FREELY available.

They can of course reserve all the rights, including the prohibition of "republishing" into another site, etc, but again once the content is there, and anyone can download it without a password, or just subscribing without cost or special requisites, there is no law or rule on earth that prevents anyone to publish LINKS to that site.

And of course, if we are talking about password-protected material, the discussion is moot, because you can again publish all the LINKS you want, but you are not publishing the access credentials !

So feel free to post all and any LINK to any LEGAL site that contains LEGALLY accessible, LEGAL material. Be it Boeing or whatever else.