PDA

View Full Version : Results - CAA Exam

a5in_the_sim
9th Dec 2007, 12:03
Just a quick one.
Has anyone out there ever had cause to seek a duplicate of their CAA ATPL Exam results from the authority because they had been lost/misplaced? Results are from over five years ago.
Perhaps someone here has some intimate knowledge of the CAA SRG Licensing process that I should employ.
Please no hindsight-wise observations about loosing said documentation....I feel stupid enough as it is!:confused:

Random75
9th Dec 2007, 12:28
They keep past results on microfilm and you can get copies for a price.....Ring up FCL or go into the CAA and they will sort it for about £30ish, maybe a bit less. Takes a few days to get them back though.
It happened to me too. You are not alone!

Keith.Williams.
9th Dec 2007, 12:34
This happens quite often.

The CAA will let you have a replacement copy but will charge you for it. I believe that the fee is £20 or £30.

FTOs are required to keep training records for 5 years. If you are lucky yours might still have them on file. If they have, they will probably give you a copy for free. An FTO would need to be very well organised to ensure that old records are destroyed after exactly five years, so you may be lucky.