PDA

View Full Version : Whats the deal?

Olendirk
2nd Oct 2007, 06:29
Getting nearly 2000h on 737 this year i ask myself. why do i sometimes have a performance like a very good pilot and sometimes i fly like a student not knowing how a 152 will fly. i mean, there are days where i keep constantly forgetting many thinks, while days are there which a faboulus. now i ask you, is that normal? and how will it develop, will it get better with 3000h?or4000?or what?

thanks so muchas!

OD

WaterMeths
2nd Oct 2007, 07:58
I think you would have to be more specific really, we all have bad days I suppose. Was it a screw up on the approach that left you unstable, or was it more like forgetting stuff on checklists........

At the end of the day, we are all human and prone to mental and physical errors.

It sounds by your post that you are beating yourself up about something. Thats fine, but keep it in a healthy reality. You have 2000 hrs experience and that can't be taken away from you.

Treat each day as a learning experience, I think most PPRUNER's would agree that we can all learn something new every time we fly, regardless of our experience levels.

Cheers.

BOAC
2nd Oct 2007, 10:29
Biorhythms? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biorhythm)

Gullyone
2nd Oct 2007, 11:28
Olendirk, you will probably be saying the same thing at 20000hrs, I know I was.