PDA

View Full Version : Cherokee Six hire?

stevieb1
13th Aug 2007, 11:00
Sure this question has been asked before, but can anyone suggest where I can hire a Cherokee six in the South East? Stapleford's my home field, so ideally as close as possible to there.

Thanks in advance.

pumper_bob
13th Aug 2007, 11:22
Try Edd at Panshanger, they have a Saratoga with a dodgy paint job(sun bleached Pink over white) but it is very reasonable @£188/wet all in!! Plus it is the retractable one with another 20kn cruise so you get where your'e going that much quicker. Plus if your'e going foreign it comes with a £150 cash back in the form of a duty draw back check from HMRC!! Now that has got to be worth it:ok: Other ones to think of are G-BKEK at Turweston, although i hear it is up for sale! And Fowlmere have one at a reasonable(For Fowlmere!) rate!.

stevieb1
13th Aug 2007, 14:01
Thanks Bob, Panshanger's ideal. Not sure about the camp paint job tho! I'll give Ed a call.

Mikehotel152
13th Aug 2007, 17:40
modair? http://home2.btconnect.com/modair/index.html

pumper_bob
13th Aug 2007, 17:55
No Probs, the interior is in really good shape, i offered to polish it up a bit with a reduction of hourly charges in mind. But apparantley someone on the field is going to paint it soon. What is it with PA32's? The other one i fly at Turweston is a strange colour to put it politely! Still the retractable version is a good people carrier at a decent speed, appx 45 mins to L2K and you get a £150 rebate from Gordon's mates!! Turns it into a decent day out for not a lot of money!

stiknruda
13th Aug 2007, 18:27
How many hours do you want it for?

I have knowledge of a pristine one that I'm sure could be leased to a suitable person.

Stik

pumper_bob
13th Aug 2007, 21:12
Stik, Whats the deal on min hours(usage) dry or wet etc?

stevieb1
14th Aug 2007, 16:27
Hi Stik

Just looking for weekend flying now and again, 2 or 3 hours a day something like that.

Let me know