PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate High plugged again

skua
18th Apr 2007, 13:56
UH has hit the target again in its ongoing marketing push. Those of us fenced in to the City on such a gorgeous flying day such as today can pick up City AM, which has a 2 page feature on UH. It looks like Greeners was being delicate since the journo appears not to have chucked up.....

Skua

GK430
18th Apr 2007, 15:08
Wonder if they will have to find a new base?

greeners
18th Apr 2007, 18:19
Ta Skua. Actually, I try very hard to be gentle most of the time! ;) Flew the BBC on Monday for a programme called 'Car Booty' (sadly not as exciting as it may sound!), and a Channel 9 crew yesterday for '20 things you simply must do before you die' - great fun!

On the Kemble saga, we very much hope that we won't have to find a new base, especially as we've just moved into a rather nice set of crewrooms at the base of the tower...

Stinky Pete
18th Apr 2007, 18:37
Sign the petition

http://www.gopetition.co.uk/petitions/save-flying-at-kemble-airfield.html

Johnm
18th Apr 2007, 21:34
On the Kemble saga, we very much hope that we won't have to find a new base, especially as we've just moved into a rather nice set of crewrooms at the base of the tower...

Given that the Red Arrows were there and thus set a fairly obvious precedent for aerobatic training, you should be safer than the rest of us:uhoh:

InfraBoy
20th Apr 2007, 12:34
I flew into Kemble last Sat (like many others I suspect with a free landing fee) and it was great to see UH operating, the Hunter and so many other light aircraft operators. Having trained on Bulldogs it's always nice to see them being used for their purpose.

Kemble is a lovely place, great food - I've signed the petition, and I'll be going back. Visit it now or at very least sign the petition.