PDA

View Full Version : Entry Permit Requirements - Help Please

no sig
15th Mar 2007, 12:14
I have an 'N' registered B737-300 in Paris for major mods and need to ferry it to Filton, UK for livery paint before delivery to Saudia Arabia. Although, I can't think of any permit or requirements for entry into the UK, I'd appreciate your opinion please. I just have this nagging doubt I've missed something.

Many thanks.

merlinxx
15th Mar 2007, 18:39
Just file as Nxxxx-IG item 18 ferry to mx. As you're inbound from outside of the UK you'll need the MX at EGTG to advz CIQ etc. Have fun down in the big 'Sand Pit' with NAS when through at EGTG.

no sig
16th Mar 2007, 10:01
Thanks Merlinxx, seems that all we need.

the bald eagle
16th Mar 2007, 21:59
Sounds like yet another Sama Airlines acft :ooh: :)

If you do get stuck for that kind of thing and not sure contact Steven Howard or Roger Kinsey in the dep't for transport in London
Their phone nbr is ++ 44 (0)207 944 5804 what they don't know about the UK and our procedures proberly ain't worth knowing about!!!!
I work for a flight planning company that deals with all permits / handling etc etc like jeppesen but not as dear!! drop me a pm if you ever need some advise

no sig
17th Mar 2007, 11:02
Bald Eagle

Actually, in the end that is exactly who I contacted and you're right, were very knowledgable and helpful. We didn't need any clearances in the end.

Sama airplane? you're right- how did you guess? We start full commercial flying tomorrow. This airplane is number 4 and in for livery at Filton.

jumpseater
17th Mar 2007, 11:05
'I have an 'N' registered B737-300 in Paris'

Lifes obviously treating you well then NS.... :ok:

dc9-32
17th Mar 2007, 11:37
no sig I'm surprised you even needed to ask. A man of your talent normally has all the answers :)

no sig
17th Mar 2007, 14:30
Yea, dc-9-32 I know, I can only put it down to the desert sun...

the bald eagle
18th Mar 2007, 02:10
NOSIG

Ask the hairy one from somerset who just recently joined your company from a well known (sorry run down) flight planning company
he will tell you how i know about the Sama flights :)

bomos
23rd Mar 2007, 18:45
that's neat man.... bye

eatmywake
2nd Apr 2007, 08:18
Let me guess, that must be Mr. Steve Ellis, formally of Navtech, now of Paragon!
Drop me a mail and let me know your news.
Cheers,
The Big Hairy:ok:

the bald eagle
11th Apr 2007, 22:50
Nope - never heard of Steve Ellis / Navtech or even paragon? but do know you from your /our time at Baseops KHOU :confused: you will be ;) i'l drop you a PM in a few days times with who i am and catch up on some old gossip...in the mean time keep thinking :p