PDA

View Full Version : PPL/NPPL requirements poster

tmmorris
23rd Feb 2007, 14:19
Does anyone make a nice shiny poster with the requirements for and priviliges of the PPL and NPPL nicely laid out?

I'd like something for our CCF (RAF) cadet section to encourage those interested in a PPL to start nagging their parents. They can (almost) all afford it without blinking, so we might as well. And I can then illustrate how the Air Cadet Pilot Scheme helps towards the NPPL(A)/PPL(A)/NPPL(M) and hopefully boost our applicant rate.

If not I guess I will have to design one!

Tim

Dope
25th Feb 2007, 12:53
Better still get some of the little darlings to do it as a project for their DofE or suchlike.

It has the potential for keeping them occupied for months! Becareful about letting them talk to the CAA FCL though it might damage their communication skills :oh:

I think the poster id a great idea and perhaps a flowchart to show how one can revalidate, renew, upgrade, downgrade, get checked out on how to wipe your b-m and all - can you get 16 diamensional flowcharts?

tangovictor
25th Feb 2007, 14:43
make sure you supply plenty of pens & paper, as mistakes will be high, and the list exhausting, a confusing subject, which will most likely change easa wise