PDA

View Full Version : anyone know who owns the Gazelle in Nutfield?

Hersham Boy
21st Feb 2007, 15:36
I guess it's all in the subject header!

Red and white Gazelle... parked up in Nutfield, Surrey (just down road from me)... occassionally seen it flying around but it seems to spend most of its time just sitting there, opposite the Inn On The Pond pub!

Cheers!
Hersh

360BakTrak
21st Feb 2007, 15:48
You got a registration?

Hersham Boy
21st Feb 2007, 15:58
Oddly enough, I can't see one... I promise I'd have checked the register as well rather than wasting your chaps' time if I could see one... I could just be getting old, mind you (eyesight's not what it was) :)

It's in red/white military colours as well - that's partly what makes me curious...

360BakTrak
21st Feb 2007, 18:18
I wasn't taking the p1$$! Anyway, if it's still in original colours it may not have a visible 'G' reg. Have a look on G-INFO and search by aircraft type. It may be registered in your area which would obviously show you who owns it. It's a possibility anyway..........

sennadog
21st Feb 2007, 18:43
The trouble is, it's usually parked up 'nose on' to the road so the markings would be hard to see. It used to be at Redhill but he's obviously too tight to pay their landing fees.

;)

Kit d'Rection KG
21st Feb 2007, 20:18
:ok: Does it spend its weekends at Titchmarsh Marina, Walton-on-Naze?

'Chuffer' Dandridge
21st Feb 2007, 23:58
It used to be at Redhill but he's obviously too tight to pay their landing fees.
Given the choice of Redhill or my own lawn, I know which one I'd choose. This sounds like a fairly sensible sort of chap to me, and I doubt if the landing & parking fees at London (Redhill) International heliport would pose a problem for a helicopter owner:rolleyes:

Flying Lawyer
22nd Feb 2007, 06:46
Given the choice of Redhill or my own lawn, I know which one I'd choose.

Just what I thought when I read the 'too tight' comment.

BillieBob
22nd Feb 2007, 07:16
Have a look on G-INFO and search by aircraft type.....or, if that's too much trouble, list by type and then look at No.13 - G-CBSI - seems the most likely contender.

Hersham Boy
22nd Feb 2007, 08:22
That's the one, BillieBob! It's been so long since I used G-INFO I had forgotten you can search by type :O

That's 2 Gazelles parked-up on private land near me (the other being owned by the originator of Ann Summers!)... I must have moved to an affluent (or effluent?) area :}

Hersh

sennadog
22nd Feb 2007, 09:12
Given the choice of Redhill or my own lawn, I know which one I'd choose. This sounds like a fairly sensible sort of chap to me, and I doubt if the landing & parking fees at London (Redhill) International heliport would pose a problem for a helicopter owner

No. Really? Did you miss the irony in my post or wasn't the 'wink' smilie sufficient?

:ugh:

'Chuffer' Dandridge
22nd Feb 2007, 10:02
Sorry, icons :eek: and winks ;) are a bit like Txt messages - very difficult to gauge the true meaning of what you're trying to say unless the wit is outstanding :E .

Even Flying Lawyer thought the same as I did. Either he's a dim as me, or I should be a Barrister. The nearest I'm likely to get to it is a Barista :ok: