PDA

View Full Version : Private Jet Charter v's Conventional Flying

jmax
13th Oct 2006, 09:51
Hi guys!

I am new to this forum and thought so if I break any rules, please let me know..... LOL

Ok, I would really like to know peoples views on "Private Jet Charter v's Conventional Flying"

Do you think it is just for rich celebrities and multi-corporates, or can the average joe participate and enjoy this aviation luxury as well?

All feedback appreciated

jmax:)

QDMQDMQDM
13th Oct 2006, 10:21
jmax,

I think you should declare any interest you have in this organisation.

QDM

jmax
13th Oct 2006, 11:19
The website I have mentioned above is my personal website.

I am fasinated with the aviation industry, and thought I would put something together.

So getting back to my question, I am genuinely interested in peoples thoughts and views on "Private Jet Charter v's Conventional Aviation"

Kind Regards:)

Piltdown Man
14th Oct 2006, 17:38
In Europe, you are either loaded or your charge out rate is such that is makes economic sense for either the person paying you to save money by chartering or you doing it yourself to get to another client in minimum time. None of these senarios apply to the "Average Joe". Only when you start looking at private charters for affiliated groups, say 25-30 or more does chartering in Europe make much sense. When groups of 40's and 50's the economic sense becomes even more compelling. Until then, Joe, his missus and the kids (families mine) will be going cattle class to Tenerife.