PDA

View Full Version : Le Havre

Maxflyer
19th Jul 2006, 19:58
Does anyone know if Le Havre accept payment for fuel with Mastercard? Or does it have to be paper Euros?

S-Works
19th Jul 2006, 20:05
blooming nora you are getting around these days! Whose plane you flying?

They take credit cards.

Maxflyer
19th Jul 2006, 20:14
Going in ZZ. Who knows I might even get a chance to play with my IMC somewhere along the way:)

S-Works
19th Jul 2006, 20:53
and you did not invite me to come and play with my CPL/IR!

I am hurt!!

:p

WorkingHard
19th Jul 2006, 21:14
Maxflyer it was most definitely IMC acroos the Channel yesterday, both ways at around FL55/60

owenlars
20th Jul 2006, 10:45
Don't know about Le Havre, but I go to Deauville all the time and they take credit cards for fuel. It's about 5 minutes flight away the other side of the river from Le Havre.

Pitts2112
20th Jul 2006, 18:41
Don't know about Le Havre, but I go to Deauville all the time and they take credit cards for fuel. It's about 5 minutes flight away the other side of the river from Le Havre.

Owen,
Word on this forum lately has been that Deauville is sans fuel. Is that still the case? Due to go over with a few mates in Sep and starting the flight planning now...

Cheers,
Pitts2112

Maxflyer
20th Jul 2006, 20:45
Went to Deauville today and had a great time. Fuel is definitely off the menu there at the moment. Made the short hop to Le Havre and filled up there prior to crossing the channel. The only issue was the length of time it took to get the fuel. They were short staffed and we waited in excess of one hour. After being refuelled, we had to go into the terminal to pay. This meant the need for licences and passports as well as a visit from the customs boys (and girl) in blue. Otherwise no problem and all very helpful.

Pitts2112
21st Jul 2006, 07:45
Max,
Thanks for the info on fuel at Deauville. Looks like we'll be parking at Le Havre then!

Pitts2112