PDA

View Full Version : Red Bull Air Race UK

Audio
16th Jul 2006, 20:32
So whos going? and who is aware of the discrimination going on.

more details of the discrimination here http://www.boycott-redbullairrace.co.uk

cessna l plate
17th Jul 2006, 07:15
Er, Hello?? Get a life!!!!!

Mixed Up
17th Jul 2006, 08:16
The people with the grievance are very stupid. Don't they realize they'll be eaten by the lions if they are not in a car?

LondonJ
17th Jul 2006, 08:49
Don't they realize they'll be eaten by the lions if they are not in a car?
but they're allowing motorbikes

ToneTheWone
17th Jul 2006, 09:34
Never heard such rubbish!

Hire a car, scrounge a lift, or just grow up!

I'll be taking several people, some of which haven't got a car. Or is that discrimination that you're not allowed to drive until you're 17:confused:

Aeronut
17th Jul 2006, 09:44
Er, Hello?? Get a life!!!!!

and get a car!

I urge you to boycott the boycott!

dwshimoda
17th Jul 2006, 10:03
Surely if they have enough time and money to set up a website they could also hire a car for the day? Or do something constructive like try and arrange car shares, etc?

splatt
17th Jul 2006, 10:06
Cripes Audio!

I disagree with you, and have posted my reasons on the Flyer forums in your other thread there, however, I have now read your 'Petition Details' page. I must say that, even though I disagree with you, I can tolerate your petition. What I cannot tolerate and I do not think the air race organisers will tolerate either is a petition where the case for the petition is written so terribly badly. I quote from the first few lines:

Petition Red Bull Air Race UK

So Why do i want you do Petition Red Bull Air Race UK?

Well to tell you the truth i don't actually want you to boycott the red bull air race or red bull them selfs as this can only have a negative affect of the whole event. (Lets face it we want this to take off and grow as it is still a young sport.)

What i am asking you to do?
Read my reasons for this site below and comments left on the sit then replay with your own comments.

I mean this in as friendly a way as possible: Sort out your writing or face ridicule if this ever gets taken seriously!

splatt

bencoulthard
17th Jul 2006, 21:50
I hope I can get in i'm riding there on the back of my Granny's electric buggy.

Is that a car? I need to look into this.

Aeronut
17th Jul 2006, 22:38
When Audio says:
"Lets face it we want this to take off and grow as it is still a young sport"

he has a strange way of "helping it grow" by attempting a boycott. A very poor attempt that make shim a laughing stock.

My guess is he is a teenager without a car. Why not arange a lift with a fraction of the effort you have spent so far.

Utter pr!ck