PDA

View Full Version : Any Recommendations on flight Schools in Florida or east coast!!!!

cyberdog
3rd Jul 2006, 13:59
Please can someone offer me some advice as to which are the best flight schools in florida or around the east coast with regards to getting a ppl. I have already got 26 hrs in the uk and just need to build the hours. Also would I need a visa if I was only going for say 3 - 4 weeks? I have tried searching for info but it is quite overwelming with all the schools out there. Many thanks:)

iamanaussiemavrick
3rd Jul 2006, 14:17
Why u want to do in US. why cant u finish it in UK itself.

pipergirl
4th Jul 2006, 13:09
You will need a visa and have a search in the wannabe section for flight school recommendations...they are pretty much the same to be very very honest..the likes of Naples, Orlando Flight Training, European Flight Training, and Ormond Beach (to name but a few) are the main ones people have attended. I personally would recommend the likes of EFT..i'm going to head over there to do my CPL in the next few months and I know many people who have gone there and had no complaints. you don't generally hear bad things about them.

do a bit of research into all of them(and the others I can't think of, off the top of my head) and judge which you feel suits you

when you contact the school that you want to attend, they will send you visa forms and you can apply from there..it is very straight forward tbh..

best of luck:ok: