PDA

View Full Version : EGBB in a Pickle

brummbrumm
21st Jun 2006, 07:04
It would seem that the boys and girls at EGBB are being plagued by a "Phantom Pickle Pilferer."

This n'eer do well is manifesting itself in the kitchen and making away with the special farmhouse variety pickle secreted in the fridge.

Do you or someone you know know the identity of this "Phantom Pickle Pilferer"

Officers are waiting for your call. No reward is on offer at this time although a plain cheese sandwich (No Pickle) will be made available to anyone providing information leading to the identity of the "Phantom Pickle Pilferer" being revealed.

Should you be personally affected by anything you have read here today then please seek professional help.

Remember these events are few and far between, so don't have nightmares.

2 sheds
21st Jun 2006, 07:48
Is said pickle a known Scottish delicacy?

Standard Noise
21st Jun 2006, 09:14
My, my! Some weeks back Pesto went missing from our fridge at Brizzel. Pesto's owner was none too pleased at this turn of events, however, within days, Pesto had sent us some nice photos of him having it large down the boozer. Suffice to say, once Pesto had done copious amounts of damage to his liver, he returned to the fridge whereupon his onwer scoffed him for tea!

Pesky fridge dwelling sauces or just freedom craving condiments?
Who knows, perhaps Pickle will return after a few nights on the razz.

mad_jock
21st Jun 2006, 09:38
Could it be that you have one of these heathly people who think they are doing a favour for flight safety by getting shot of out of date pickle?

From personal experence Branson Pickle is good for at least 2 years past its sell by date.

In the interests of CRM what type of pickle was it?

Gonzo
21st Jun 2006, 09:53
One can neither confirm nor deny the brand of pickle. :suspect:

squidge
21st Jun 2006, 12:13
Wasn't me!!!!! I left my honey in the cupboard if you want to use that though!!! Try it - might be a glorious taste sensation!!!!:p
So i'm missing ALL the excitement eh!!!!
K x