PDA

View Full Version : computerised log book

slatsandflaps
10th Apr 2006, 14:18
Hi Folks ,
I know there are a plethora of online and downloadable computerised log books out there on web , but that's the problem I have checked out about 3 free ones now and either found then to be very difficult to use or so basic that I'm unable to leave remarks .
I will be using this as a back up of my paper log book so not looking to spend a fortune on it ..

If any one has knowledge of a decent on that's out there I would appreciate it ..
Thanks
SandF

RudeNot2
10th Apr 2006, 15:34
Logshare is the one that I use as a backup to my paper log. It allows you to record all of the required details and remarks about each flight. I am using this at present for my training and the remarks are which exercise etc that I am currently doing.

Do a search on google for it - don't want to be pulled up for un-paid advertising!!!

Dave

egbt
10th Apr 2006, 17:44
Or use Excel, reasonable guarantee of long life and upgradeability, use some simple look up tables for aircraft and airfields visited etc (my airfield list is also my crib sheet for radio frequencies) and whatever analysis you want.

slatsandflaps
11th Apr 2006, 11:42
Hi guys ,
have had a look at the logshare and reckon I will give that a go , as for the excel ( its always good to have a back up of a back up ) ..
Thanks again
Darragh

MoateAir
11th Apr 2006, 13:17
Have a look at

http://www.ukga.com/logbook/list.cfm

A very nice online version. You'll just need to register. Some other very useful tools on there too.