PDA

View Full Version : Thanks MACC & EGCC

BA Baracus
4th Apr 2006, 11:42
Hey,

Just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to all the lads n lasses at MACC & EGCC who made me feel very welcome on my pre-interview visit on sunday. You gave me some great info and advice - much appreciated.

The interview was yesterday - and in a sick sort of way I really enjoyed it - so hopefully that's a good sign. Pity about those 4 collisions on my computer test though!!!!! Damn sums at the bottom of my screen! Outta my hands now - just playing the waiting game...........they'll be mad to let me control aircraft I tell thee!

Gary
:ok:

BA Baracus
4th Apr 2006, 11:52
Well, that was a short wait.......

Hopped straight to the NATS website after my initial post - and I can officially confirm that NATS HR ARE mad!!! They are REALLY going to let me go to college to see if I can control them planes!!!!WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!! Im off to go and jump around my dull office and to hug complete strangers! Im so chuffed. Just the medical & security to pass now.....

Thanks to all who have answered my questions over the past 4months and those who let me come pester them at various units - EGNT, SCATCC, OCEANIC, EGNV, EGPH, MACC & EGCC...I'd also like to thank my agent, my publicist, my family..........yadda yadda yadda......

Gary

chiglet
4th Apr 2006, 17:06
Congratulations Gary :ok: :ok:
Now the HARD work starts :E
watp,iktch

bagpuss lives
4th Apr 2006, 17:55
Good luck and see you one day soon maybe :D