PDA

View Full Version : Where has the TC East discussion gone??!!!

FAT ATCO 2
31st Mar 2006, 14:02
Just wanted to say C Watch were on after 10 pm last night. B watch were the afternoon shift.

anotherthing
31st Mar 2006, 14:43
from what I read of it, it wasn't a discussion, more like a bun fight!

Probably withdrawn as it was a tad heated and unprofessional.

As PPrune Radar said tho, it may have raised some interesting points about TRM and OJTI practices!!

MancBoy
31st Mar 2006, 15:01
I withdrew the thread as it did come across all wrong and was a bit heat of the moment stuff for which I apologise.

With regards to OJTI practices me and my colleagues would never compromise safety in any way shape or form in order to prove training points.

Safety is paramount at all times.

The ut in question in the previous thread only had two aircraft on frequency which never got within ten miles of each other but he needed to see how he was creating hard work for himself and how better to do it in future. Something that is done with every UT during live training I believe otherwise how will anyone ever learn right from wrong?

anotherthing
31st Mar 2006, 18:45
MancBoy,

the problem sometimes with these forums is that things do not come out properly.

What you have explained makes perfect sense. When I read it before it was binned; it sounded like it was a multiple a/c scenario and a complicated one to boot.

As well as being mis-construed, you can't always guarantee that the proper recipient will be reading the thread.

At least you had the balls to bin it, then explain why, which is more than some people ever do!!:ok: :ok:

MancBoy
31st Mar 2006, 18:57
Thanks anotherthing.

Hopefully after our TC/AC chat in a few weeks relations might improve greatly once more understanding of each others problems has been aired.

Well, I can live in hope any way!