PDA

View Full Version : CAP 160

av8boy
7th Mar 2006, 21:09
Might someone be able to provide an American cousin with a link to CAP 160, Air Traffic Control Licensing, or even email a pdf file to me? The CAA's Publications page doesn't list it (that I can see anyway) and a search of CAA Publications doesn't bring it up either. Google searches bring up references to CAP 160 in other documents, but no CAP 160 itself. Even a PPRuNe search yields nothing.

Of course, if this document is supposed to be top secret or something, forget I asked. I've got no pressing need for the thing. Just the idle curiosity of a US air traffic controller about how the other half lives...

Dave

TATC
7th Mar 2006, 21:18
Might someone be able to provide an American cousin with a link to CAP 160, Air Traffic Control Licensing, or even email a pdf file to me? The CAA's Publications page doesn't list it (that I can see anyway) and a search of CAA Publications doesn't bring it up either. Google searches bring up references to CAP 160 in other documents, but no CAP 160 itself. Even a PPRuNe search yields nothing.

Of course, if this document is supposed to be top secret or something, forget I asked. I've got no pressing need for the thing. Just the idle curiosity of a US air traffic controller about how the other half lives...

Dave

Air traffic control licensing is now CAP744, and is listed in the documents section under Air Traffic Services

av8boy
7th Mar 2006, 21:38
I'd considered the possibility that the doc had been superseded, but then I neglected to try to track it down by name. :ugh: Thanks so much for the quick reply.

Dave