PDA

View Full Version : A little Advice

Rozzy
20th Feb 2006, 20:13
OK, I'm 19 years old and have 3 A levels under my belt, i applied to NATS about a month ago and have an assessment day in Birmingham (even though I live in Manchester), on the 14th of March, I have the information sent out to me by email that I have been told to absorb, however, I'm really worried about the tests as Im not really one for exams. Basically, I would like to know how much I should learn before the day, as what I have already read through a few times does'nt seen adequate when I read posts by people who are in the same 'boat' as myself.

Reply Soon

Cheers, Roz

rikdc
20th Feb 2006, 20:56
Hi,
There's a large number of posts which are indexed in the sticky post at the top of this forum. I've personally been reading through notes at http://freespace.virgin.net/at.co/atco/resources/recruit_menu.htm as well as some other books (mentioned on the same website) on aptitude testing.

Hope this helps, and good luck!

Richard

SACrIGGER
21st Feb 2006, 05:59
(even though I live in Manchester)

Think yourself lucky, I live in the north of Scotland, and am coming down to Birmingham for a assesment day on the 11/4.

Odi
21st Feb 2006, 09:47
SACRigger - if you were the one who visited the Ice Station recently and plugged in with me then all the best for the interviews.

If it wasn't you who visited then all the best anyway...... :D :D :D

dannyo
23rd Feb 2006, 19:34
There's alot of posts on here with people going on about how worried they are about the selection tests for NATS.

I didn't know about prune or find out very much about the tests before I did them and I got through. If its for you, its for you, if it ain't it ain't and no amount of worrying will help. Try to relax and not fret about them, that'll probably help more than anything.

If I can get to CATC then so can many others I'm sure;)