PDA

View Full Version : easyJet

NordicMan
7th Dec 2005, 09:03
Hey Guys!

I got an interview with easyJet comming up and have been searching the forums for info. I did find a lot of stuff but if anyone have been there recently and feel like sharing a little more specific, it would be very mouch appreciated.

Thanks.

NordicMan.

Radar Identified
7th Dec 2005, 10:45
Check P.M

R.I

Speevy
8th Dec 2005, 19:50
Same for me!
Radar Identified, do you have anything I can use aswell!
What type of questions and anything that I better know before going there?
Thanks Speevy
Good luck and Good Flying

S-O-Please
27th Dec 2005, 15:22
Sorry to drag the question out but if anyone out there has info on the pilot days, and/or simulator sessions held at luton, I would be very grateful. I have found out some info but would really welcome any comments.

Jetavia
29th Dec 2005, 19:28
As far as I have been informed it will consist of:

Technical exam
Group exercise
Interview
Sim test

The technical exam is based on "handling the big jets" I have been told from a person from easy pilot recruitment. However a person I know who has recently done the interview, told me the exam is copied from "preparing for your cathay pacific interview".

The sim test is performed raw data on a 737-300, with a SID out of Luton followed by some turns and airwork, followed by one or more full procedure approaches.

If you are not familier with the 737, generel flight profiles can be found here http://www.fmcguide.com/media/profiles.pdf

Tips!

The 737 is sensitive in pitch, so be gentle on the controls.

The airspeed indicator on the EFIS display will show you what is happening with your speed (arrow), if your speed is about to go up, the arrow will point towards a higher speed on the speedtape and wise-versa..

Good luck!

S-O-Please
3rd Jan 2006, 10:16
Jetavia,
Many thanks, very much appreciated. I will post any further info after the assesments. Many thanks
:)

wingmaaan
3rd Jan 2006, 11:48
hey cogan71,
how did it go? i´ll be in luton at the end of january and would appreciate any detailed info about the technical exam and the technical interview. thank you much and good luck!

737XL Pilot
4th Jan 2006, 14:53
Going as well!
Appreiciate all info that I can get.
To everybody who is going, Good Luck!!! :)

nozzles4u
6th Jan 2006, 18:17
Hi everyone,
I have an interview with easy coming up soon.
Any info is highly appreciated,
enjoy the weekend

MD12
6th Jan 2006, 19:04
Hi,

I would appreciate if you share your aviation background with us, just to know how's the actual situation at ezy and current 'real' requirements.

Thanks in advance.

MD

nozzles4u
6th Jan 2006, 20:45
Sure,
T.T. 1600, jet time 1400.

wingmaaan
6th Jan 2006, 22:49
got around
3900hrs tt. And 3700hrs on heavy turboprop. got invited from easy and cathay. And, I need some information!!!

thanks and happy landings

Speevy
7th Jan 2006, 08:21
Got around 2300 hrs, 1400 turboprop,
Any feedback on the tech questionaire?

good luck and good flying
Speevy

MD12
7th Jan 2006, 09:23
Thanks a lot. That will give us an idea.

Good luck to all of you guys.

737XL Pilot
7th Jan 2006, 10:19
TT 950h. Jet 650h.

scroggs
7th Jan 2006, 11:42
So why are you lot on Wannabes? I take it the 'sticky' topic (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=162539) at the top of the forum is written in words you find too difficult to understand?

Scroggs

The Blue Max
7th Jan 2006, 16:21
Hi scroggs,

How about a forum for experienced job seeking pilots???
Myself with just about 700 TT and a type at the time still had a hard time getting my current job after I lost the previous one. However, according to the rules this is not the place to be for pilots like myself. The T&E's forum is ok but not realy focused on jobhunting.

Please point me in the right direction if I'm wrong :rolleyes:

PS. also invited for the easy interview and looking for some feedback on the technical questions.
1100 TT 950 jet at the moment

scroggs
7th Jan 2006, 18:35
T&E is the place for non-Wannabes looking for jobs. There, you will avoid the interminable 'what FTO did you attend/integrated or modular/SSTR' type questions and arguments and will get answers relevant to your experience from people who've been there before you. You also avoid diluting the purpose of this forum.

We have suggested a jobseekers' forum before, or even a retitling of T&E, but such requests have been refused. That doesn't alter my determination to keep Wannabes for wannabes!

Scroggs