PDA

View Full Version : NATS interview (not the usual)

BigBoeing
29th Nov 2005, 10:59
My interviews coming up very soon now. I just want to say thanks for everyones help with my previous questions and for all the information on this forum, it has been invaluable!

Final query is that over the past few months, I've built up a formidible collection of information about myself and also what I've done and learned (visits etc). A kind of ATC tailored CV, at the moment its on scraps of paper, notebooks, my computer..... Do you think it is worth typing all this up and presenting it neatly to take to the interview with me? Will they be at all bothered by it? Thanks again, I hope to be working with some of you in years to come!

BB

ukatco_535
29th Nov 2005, 11:40
They will not want a written record of your visits; just keep it in your head where you have been and what the function of each unit you have been to is, as well as basic facts about the places.

You may well be asked to describe a unit etc re its functionality etc.

Good luck

Dances with Boffins
29th Nov 2005, 12:11
Or make a nice neat website with all you've learned, and post a link to it on the NATS Interview sticky at the top. Might help some other poor unfortunate....

VectorLine
29th Nov 2005, 15:06
Or make a nice neat website with all you've learned, and post a link to it on the NATS Interview sticky at the top. Might help some other poor unfortunate....
Now that sounds like a good idea! ;)

If you put it all in one document it will also be easier for last minute revision and serve as a confidence booster when you can see all your hard work laid out in from of you.

If you do put it in one document, you could take it with you to the interview with you anyway. You'd be annoyed if the opportunity to impress someone with it came up and you didn't have it with you!

You could always send it to me and I can update This Site (http://freespace.virgin.net/at.co/home.htm)

Good luck on interview day

VL