PDA

View Full Version : AvCanada Website . . . again?

Panama Jack
4th Feb 2005, 15:25
Is anybody else finding the AvCanada website acting "funky" today?

asiancanucks
4th Feb 2005, 15:28
Yes Panama!

They did again!

AC

Canadian Beech
4th Feb 2005, 18:27
I think you're right...:rolleyes:

4th Feb 2005, 19:17
They just switched servers. It's working fine now.

20driver
4th Feb 2005, 21:55
Slightly off topic and please note I'm from Montreal but off all the Websites I've used to check/buy tickets Air Canada's has always being the worst. Easier to buy train tickets in India. That said it has gotten slightly better
Rant over

Panama Jack
5th Feb 2005, 07:02
Wow, waaay of topic 20driver. We were talking about the AvCanada website, not the Air Canada one. I guess some folks seek the chance to rant.

But heck, since we're way off topic anyhow, I used to live in Montreal too for a couple of years! Never taken the train to India before, then again never been to India before although I've been on a train before-- but that was in Europe and in China. But I also have been to the United States.

the_bug
19th Feb 2005, 15:42
I've been to Montreal before, there's lot's of French people there!

I am Birddog
20th Feb 2005, 13:00
...they are not French...they are Quebecers...French people are from France....Quebecers are from Quebec...but they DO speak French...

When traveling in India by rail...make sure to upgrade your tickets so that your voyage won't be sitting in urine stained wooden seats...I always enjoy smelling like cow poo than humane urine...but hey...thats because I can.

CGTSN
23rd Feb 2005, 21:09
okay i am pulling your leg here, Quebecers speak quebecois :p Trust me the frenchie that i am who came here can tell you there is a difference within the Moliere 's language :)

A la "revoiyure"
;)

As for the avcanada website, it works well on my side of yul :p
Cheers
Happy flying

CaptW5
23rd Feb 2005, 23:52
And there I thought it was "joual":rolleyes:

CGTSN
24th Feb 2005, 16:36
If i am not mistaken, "joual" is another slang within the quebecois language ;)

It's quite interesting to learn all those expressions :

Tire toi une buche.

Tasse donc ta minoune

I luv those expressions, it is quite interesting to mix with my marseillais slang :p