PDA

View Full Version : How Poor are JetsGo???

Fidgell
26th Jan 2005, 18:02
Im on my 1hr 13min of waiting on the phone to these people while I type this....

They email to say my flight has changed but the link wont work to find out so I have no choice but to ring.....

I think the monkey holding the phone on the other end is too busy to answer, anyone know a direct phone number to anyone other than the call centre chimp????

I wont use them again, and as a controller my opinion of them in traffic queues will change, even our national flag carrier isnt THIS poor....:mad:

PPRuNeUser0172
27th Jan 2005, 18:37
Been living in Canada for 5 months now and flown with various domestic carriers, including Jetsgo and have to say that they are the most pathetic excuse for an airline I have ever come across. Myself and other work colleauges have used them on separate occasions and not one of us has had a reasonable experience, whether it be late flights, going tech, you name it...............

They seem to have bitten off more than they can chew. As another aside, their Cabin crew (albeit on one flight) were dreadful. They were both rude and clueless. I found my life jacket lying on the floor and questioned whether it was mine to be greeted with "whats that"

I give them 6 months..............................

Jerricho
28th Jan 2005, 00:40
Ahh, good old JetsGo.

The other resident import here in the Peg had booked with them to get to Toronto to connect to a flight back to Blighty. The flight they had booked left them loads of time for the connection. They received a notification from JetsGo stating the flight had been "re-scheduled" to a later time. Unfortunately, this "new flight" was only going to give him 5 mins on the ground in YYZ to make the connection. Of course, he contacted them to ask them for a refund, and they weren't prepared to play the game, stating that re-scheduling often happened and tough tits.

Funnily enough, the time change happened to coincide with their next scheduled flight. When it was pointed out to them that it wasn't in fact a re-schedule, but a cancellation of the booked flight, the refund was handed over. However, it did take some stern words. B@stards.