PDA

View Full Version : Where to get a F33 Bonanza POH???Thanks!!!

pablo
14th Dec 2004, 22:28
Hi!

I was wondering where I could get a free F33 POH on the internet or at least some system and engine descriptions and diagrams.

I would also appreciate some cheats and facts about flying it.

Thank you!!!

PS: I will post this message in the private flying forum too (I hope mods dont have any problem with it): i just say it for if anyone has replied here or there.

Atlas Shrugged
14th Dec 2004, 23:49
Pablo,

You could try here:

http://esscoaircraft.powerfulhosting.com/level.itml/icOid/2

AS

stilton
15th Dec 2004, 04:09
Nicest single engine aircraft I ever flew,
pretty straightforward but care needs to be taken to deccelerate
w'out shock cooling the engine, use the vernier on the throttle to sloowly reduce power.

Landing gear extension also helps enormously and can be done at a fairly high speed once again to help keep the power up and avoid shock cooling.

In the outfit I flew for we had a problem with the cowling opening during flight, did not hit anything important but flapped around a lot, distinctly remember getting home one night with this problem by wrapping a hundred yards or so of duct tape around the cowl with most of that gone by landing!

So check the latches on the cowl as they are a known weakness, as are the door latches on all earlier Bonanzas and Barons (they have a tendency to pop open on or shortly after takeoff) and has caused some accidents with pilots overreacting to this, it is no big deal at all and does not compromise controllability, just climb to a
safe altitude and close it if possible or come back and land it does NOT require immediate action.

Never had an engine problem, not even carb ice, good strong typical Beech aircraft, carried a lot of ice with it too, vey nice handling ship.

Enjoy!