PDA

View Full Version : Looking for work

LD Max
7th Sep 2004, 01:14
I hope this isn't classed as "advertising". If so, please accept my humble apologies and strike it out.

Basically, I'm looking for work in the South UK (East, West, London, not fussed).

Have trawled around many flight schools along the M4 Corridor and around the M25, but so far without much success.

I qualified as a JAA FI (A) restricted about 3 weeks ago in Orlando at Delta Academy (trained by Piers Smerdon). My night restriction is removed.

If anyone is interested, (or can give me a heads-up on any vacancies arising), please PM me.

Your help much appreciated.

Mordacai
7th Sep 2004, 12:47
Crikey, if you trained with Piers you must be :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: hot man. I did my test with the guy, he's a legend! (forgotten more that I will ever know)!

Best of luck anyway.

LD Max
7th Sep 2004, 14:32
:cool:

I'm not sure whether you're being serious or facetious. I hope its the former - but either way you're right about Piers.

Best instructor I've ever known.

Lousiest Time Manager though :rolleyes:

Anyway, I do hope I learned a trick or two from him but my students will have to be the judge of that!

Mordacai
7th Sep 2004, 16:35
Not being facetious at all (sorry didn't mean it to sound like that)......I learned a huge amount from him on my test.

....yeah he was rather late for it though...

Good luck.

M:)