PDA

View Full Version : The ACCOMMODATION thread

Pages : [1] 2

flyblue
3rd Aug 2004, 15:36
You can post here about accommodation. Strictly NO agencies.

CheekyFlyer
3rd Aug 2004, 16:14
Accomodation to let in friendly easy going shared house in
Maidenbower Crawley.

Small single room £190.00 plus bills

Use of all facilities in the house including Sky TV and Landline
with free landline calls.

Sharing with 2 cabin crew. 1 BA and 1 MyTravel.

Call Lee or Donna on 01293 886635 for more information.

:D

PavelNedved
3rd Aug 2004, 17:47
1 bed flat to rent in Bedfont 10 mins from LHR, fully furnished, in a very quiet area, £600 pcm plus bills, ctc Ben 07790486893

bluestars
5th Aug 2004, 00:02
orangesky

sounds very nice i have to say....

im needing a home in about a month or so which is a shame...would have been very interested in popping by to see your pad....

good luck in renting it out....

bluestars

apaddyinuk
8th Aug 2004, 17:56
Langley, Berks

Modern 3 story town house in a quiet residential area on the LHR side of Langley.

4 rooms available including doubles and singles. Rent from £310-400 a month incl Bills.

5-10 Minutes drive to Compass depending on traffic, 3 minutes from M4 and all shops nearby. Parking space for two cars in driveway and further free street parking outside the house. Bus stops nearby with frequent (every 15 mins peak time) services to Waterside/Compass/Terminals/Slough/Maidenhead. Langley Train station nearby.

Currently one BA longhaul crew in house currently

For further details please PM me. Thanks

WeLieInTheShadows
8th Aug 2004, 18:48
Hello all!

Thiks is a one off bargain for one, two or three lucky people!!

From the start of October I have available to rent a luxury 2 bedroom 2 bathroom flat 10 minutes drive from LGW.

This is such a bargain because it comes wiith everything!!

It's only been built 6 years and is in Three Bridges, 10 minutes walk from Three Bridges station - one stop away from Gatwick and to get to BA's Jubilie House it takes about 25 - 30 minutes.

The flat is also 10 mins walk to Crawley town centre, 10 mins drive to X or Y car park, and about 15 mins walk to Tesco's. It's also right next to Crawley Leiesure centre so swimming and gym factilites are also very handy.

WHen I say this flat is coming with everything...I MEAN EVERYTHING! It is decorated in soothing neutral colours with a real wood floor throught in every room(not cheap laminate).

The living room has in it a blue leather suite (3 seat - 2 seat and armchair), 32" Sony widescreen TV with SKY PLUS(computer hard drive recording factility - no need for video or tapes!!) attached (you carry on the subscription if you want to it - as cabin crew or a pilot it's absolutely amazing to have!!). The rest of the furniture in the room is from Marks and Spencer and is of the highest quality and modern style. There is a great double balcony door in here that you can open fully to let summer in when the weather is good. It also has a good sprinkling of plants too if you want them as they really finish it off.

The Kitchen is a long galley style one with easy clean worktops. Also in the kitchen is a Silver direct drive intellowash washing machine. It's silent opperation and extra large drum make it great to have. There's also a large Silver Samsung fridge with planty of room in it. As I said I'm literally giving you everything! - so also in this deal you get my Siemens/Porsche toaster and kettle as well as my large crockery set all in cool neutral white and cutlery set all from House of Fraiser. Not forgeting the glasses - all from Marks and Spencer again.

The Master Bedroom Has a cool modern sleigh style 6' by 6' queen size bed, complimented by 2 more peices of high quality modern M&S furniture, a ceiling fan, built in wardrobe, and a large plant. This bedroom also has an on suite shower room with shower cubicle, basin and toilet.

The second bedroom has room for a double bed, and come with pine double wardrobe, and chest of drawers.

The main bathroom has a bath, shower, basin and toilet as you'd expect.

The whole flat is run on electricty and bills are cheap as it is on the 3rd floor so you get plenty of heat from other bellow as well as a nice view of the area. The flat as an entry phone system as well to keep out unwanted callers and allocated parking for one car and plenty of visitors spaces for guests.

There's modern art on the walls which you may keep up if you wish and rugs on some of the floors which again are all modern.

Last but by no means least right opposite the delopment, only a 1 minute walk away is an american style bar/restaurant and a family pub.

Sounds good? It is! And all this for £800 per month!!

Deposit in one months rent, and rent is payable one month in advance. The contract with be in 6 month periods and if you wish to leave early all I need is one months notice, and there is no penalties. Some refferences would be cool too if possible.

That's it! Compared to anything else in the area for what your getting and the quality and location it's a steal!

Plus you get me as a landlord. I'm easy going, flexible, and I'm also cabin crew so I know what's important it is to be happy about where you live as you are at home a lot during the days. Also if anything needs doing I'll do it straight away with no need to fuss with any agencies.

If you 'd like pictures of the place that's no problem, or if you'd like more info or would like to ask any questions you can mail me at [email protected] or call me on 07976 611690.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you soon.

flyer2042
10th Aug 2004, 20:23
Hi

Does anyone have or know anyone who has a room to let in the Crawley area?

I'm looking for somewhere from the middle of September.

If anyone can help, drop me a line.

Thanks

TopperHarley
11th Aug 2004, 12:40
G'day people,

IM moving to Sydney for a new job at the end of the month and need a place to live ! (Funnily enough!)

Know of anyone in the industry (or who is industry tollerant !)
with a room to rent ??

PM me !

Thanks !!

AVeight
12th Aug 2004, 10:06
Single bedroom to rent 10 minutes from Gatwick. House will be shared with other Flight Attendants and would suit similar female. Please PM me for further details.

AVeight

jur99llk
13th Aug 2004, 09:01
Hiya guyz im Long Haul cabin crew looking for people to share a 6 bedroomed house in South Croydon. Very spacious house set right on the bus route directly into East Croydon and central London. There are 3 Double Rooms 2 have En suite., and two single rooms available. 2 rooms are available from the 1st of september other rooms available from 1st of October. House has large rear garden and is detached situated in nice area with very expensive propertys. There is a park opposite with restaurants nearby including a Mc Donalds for those hangovers !!, also a trendy gym with a 25 metre swimming pool in complex for all those futness fanatics. If any crew are interested this is the perfect location for crew based at either LGW or LHR. Trains from East Croydon take just 20 mins in Gatwick and leave every 10 mins all day from East Croydon Station, with the direct bus route oppsite house taking you there for just a pound , if you have no transport. Im 27 years old looking for other similiar house mates in the industry so please get in touch either by E mail or phone,

or Call me Matt on 07814 814972

Look fwd to hearing from you

Floaty
14th Aug 2004, 10:10
Looking for a bedroom near Gatwick?

We are in Gossops Green, on the 200 bus line, in very quiet area and we're looking for a flatmate to share this fab 2-floor modern house with private garden. There are 4 rooms in the house. 1 room is available at the moment, another one will be free from September.

The rent is £ 243 per month plus bills (approx. 50£). We are all female cabin crew, non-smoking but anyone respectful and well-behaved is welcome. :p

Pls private message for more info.

We're also happy to rent monthly, until we find someone to move in long-term.

Thanks.

FJ :ok:

Paramount
21st Aug 2004, 12:30
Would anybody happen to know a cheap Bed&Breakfast/hotel around the Heathrow area? Looks like I might have to spend some nights (one at a time) around there in the near future.

Any help much appreciated!

EAF122
22nd Aug 2004, 19:08
Hi paramount try this one
£20 for single p/n
£25 for double ( single occupancy) p/n
£35 for double (2 people)

The B&B is located in Stanwell 10 minutes from cranebank and compass center.
call LYNN on 07957580178

very clean, friendly and always at the end of the phone.
they offer light breakfast and TV in all rooms.
there is also buses (555,556,557) they run every 15 minutes.
hope this will help you if you want more info just PM me.

good luck:ok:

AJ
27th Aug 2004, 21:03
Hi Guys

I'm starting a training course with BA on Oct 11th and am currently trying to find some accommo within commuting distance of Heathrow (preferably close to some form of public transport).

If anyone has any useful info, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm 22, non-smoking and very friendly! Feel free to PM/email me.

cheers,
Alex

pilotwolf
2nd Sep 2004, 22:04
Gatwick Area...

Single room to let in 17th century cottage. Re-advertised due to being let down by numerous viewers who never showed and is available now.

Situated in the village of Ockley, Surrey, 20 minutes from Gatwick/60 minutes to Heathrow. Good local amenities including Post Office, shop, pubs and garage, etc. Sharing with one other professional. Professional female preferred,eg Aircrew/cabin crew. MUST be non smoker. MUST have excellent references and deposit required. Must be animal lover and be able to live with one quiet and gentle dog. Broadband internet. Sky TV. Phone in room. TV if required. Use of all facilities.

£350.00 per months plus phone. Negociable though - especially if you like gardening!

PM or call 07092 676757.

PW

jcx
4th Sep 2004, 21:03
Hey there, working as Cabin Crew in Gatwick, am looking for a room to rent, if you know of any in the area pm me,

Thanks in advance

madmatt dolly
5th Sep 2004, 19:18
Hiya all im currently working out of LGW on Long Haul looking for a Flat mate to live with in the Croydon / South London area as i have to move out of my house in a couple of weeks time. If anyone is looking or is interested in sharing please let me know. Im 27 years old / Male crew with good sense of humour. If you have a room (Double) or just loioking to move in with anyone pls let me know ASAP. You can contact me on either 07814 814972 or E mail me at [email protected] cheers.

:O

RHINO
6th Sep 2004, 18:48
Anybody got any info on B&B's that are handy for MAN. Ideally lo-cost.

Thanks in advance.

svona
6th Sep 2004, 19:31
Hi all!

I'm due to start training at Heathrow on Oct. 18th, so I'm looking for a single furnished room, close to public transport to LHR, from the beginning of October.
I'm a friendly, non-smoking 21yr old male.
If anybody can help, please PM me or drop me an e-mail on [email protected].

Thanks in advance!

airbourne
7th Sep 2004, 11:27
Accommodation available in Dublin, right beside the M50, 20 mins from airport. PM for details.

Ta!

parajump
10th Sep 2004, 09:37
Southgate, Crawley

Double bedroom available in attractive 3 bed Victorian house available from 1st Oct. House share with other crew.

Quiet Road, Friendly atmosphere, Sky T.V, close to Airport (10 min drive) and within easy walking distance of main railway station and town centre.

£380. per calendar month inc of all utility bills. (Phone extra)

Please call O1293 545291 or
07879864469 e-mail [email protected]

bacardi walla
18th Sep 2004, 15:55
Looking for an oldey woldey cottage to rent in the Gatwick (or general West Sussex) region for the weekend 1st Oct to 3rd Oct inclusive. 2 adults (01 double room) for the weekend only. Anybody assist me :confused: PM me please, many thks :ok:

bluestars
27th Sep 2004, 20:33
Single Furnished Room to let in Sunbury On Thames

Use of all facilities, double glazed, central heating, garden, private parking and free wireless broadband internet....

10 mins walk to Mainline British Railway station
On bus route 555/6/7 to LHR and 235 to Brentford
45mins from Gatwick (30 mins if you drive like a maniac :} )

Sharing with one Male BMI cabin crew, one female BA cabin crew and landlord who is a fab guy!! A very happy house and looking for an easy going person to share with...

GBP220.00 per month Inc all bills (except telephone)

PM me if interested.... :ok:

CHRIS LHR RECRUIT
28th Sep 2004, 10:17
Hi Guys,

Is anyone starting cabin crew training for BA on the 18TH of October at Cranebank? If you are it would be great to hear from you . Also anyone know of any nice little places to stop whilst you are training within easy reach of the rivers at cranebank ? Or anyone got a room to let out for 5 weeks .

Cheers Chris

CHRIS LHR RECRUIT
9th Oct 2004, 11:15
Hi there everyone.

I am starting my BA training course on the 18th of October. I am desperate to find somewhere to stop near to Cranebank at heathrow during this time. Does anyone have a room to let for 5 weeks or know of anywhere to stop ? Im getting desperate now any advice would be great. Im a single male 19 good sense of humour very down to earth.

Chris

bluestars
11th Oct 2004, 17:24
chris

have PM'd you.....

regards

bluestars

hugh grant
12th Oct 2004, 06:34
Hey L2P
If the best u can do is 350 pound a week try this website-
www.findaproperty.co.uk
most crew have found this site very helpful
good luck
Hugh
ps - no relation to Leslie and i do not sit in a cubicle

surfside6
12th Oct 2004, 06:45
Hugey,
Has cost cutting come to this.....you can`t SIT in your cubicle because they have taken away your chair.Commiserations!!
If you ask your Aunty Lesley nicely she might just provide a bean bag for you.Only jokin` mate.

ratel
15th Oct 2004, 13:03
20 mins from JHB International Airport, South Africa. Free transport to and from airport included in rate (R160 per person per day, or R250 per room per day.) Walking distance to shops, restaurants and take-aways. Contact Tali at [email protected] Tel: +27117409152:ok:

heloangel
17th Oct 2004, 12:37
i need to move by december. im going to work at heathrow for BA in the eurofleet so if anybody is living west and need a flatmate. waiting for offers [email protected]
thanks!!

Jellers
20th Oct 2004, 20:55
A female friend of mine has just joined BA having left BMI and is looking for a room in a shared house to rent. She'll be flying from LHR and is keen to rent in the Windsor and Ascot area. If anyone has any info on suitable properties please contact Helen on 07802 426573

ads_flying_angel
25th Oct 2004, 00:34
hey guys, im 21yr old female moving from cumbria to start my training for BA at heathrow on the 6th december, is anyone traing on that date? i am also struggling to find accomodation. i would like to house share with other ba air cabin crew, great if you were on the same course. any help? private msg me.

nicolaellis
26th Oct 2004, 14:16
Is anyone looking for a flat situated near Nice airport?

I am renting out a brand new 25m2 studio flat with 30m2 garden in a secure block in Vaugrenier Park just off the RN7. The flat comes furnished with an underground parking space and a pool + American-style kitchenette - everything is BRAND NEW.

Easy access to the A8 & about 25 minutes to the airport door-to-door. Situated in Villeneuve Loubet, halfway between Nice and Antibes.

I'm open to short or long term rentals. €550pcm + €550 deposit. Available immediately. Other BA stewards live in block.

If you are interested, call me on +44 (0)7970 524 509 or email [email protected]

LOLLUK
27th Oct 2004, 12:15
HI,IM LOOKING FOR ACCOMODATION FROM THE 22ND OF NOV FOR ABOUT 6 WEEKS SOMEWHERE NEAR CRAWLEY AS I START A TRAINING COURSE AND NEED TO BE LOCAL - ANY IDEAS?

Cosmic Girl
27th Oct 2004, 12:40
Hi there. If its only for 6wks then there are lots of b&b's in the Horley area! Who are u doing your training with? Best of luck! :)

Jinkster
27th Oct 2004, 13:20
If its only 6 weeks and to keep the costs down.

Have you tried a caravan?

Jinkster

Kelas
29th Oct 2004, 21:01
Hi all,

Have a double room in Crawley (5 minutes from London Gatwick Airport) available for rent immediately which would suit female cabin crew. Price is £280 per month plus bills.

If interested please PM me for further details.

Many thanks,

Kelas

Kelas
29th Oct 2004, 21:04
Hi all,

Have a double room in Crawley (5 minutes from London Gatwick Airport) available for rent immediately which would suit female cabin crew. Price is £280 per month plus bills.

If interested please PM me for further details.

Many thanks,

Kelas

ads_flying_angel
2nd Nov 2004, 11:43
Hi guyz, i am a 21year old female looking for a house share with other air cabin crew, preferably with others on my training course. i start training with BA on the 6th Dec at heathrow. anyone on that course looking for houseshare? or any cabin crew looking for house share? please help!!! Hugz Flying*Angel

KTPops
12th Dec 2004, 19:27
Good evening people!

I commence my 6 week CC training course at LGW in January and I was wondering if anyone has any good sources for finding temporary accommodation??

Has anyone had to subsidise their own course accommodation recently?

Can you recommend anyone?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanx!

;)

yachtno1
13th Dec 2004, 23:25
Even though your training is nominally at LGW you may find that they post you to "Brain Crank" for a couple of weeks. Might be a good idea to bear this in mind when forking out for acc payments in advance. Contact training to clarify the situation....:)

AF1
23rd Dec 2004, 08:47
Hi all,

I'm moving to Sydney, Australia (as opposed to any other Sydney!) to start work in a week or two.

Will be arriving first week Jan and am therefore looking for somewhere to stay, intially short-term but if it works out maybe long-term.

Anyone know of a room to rent, house to share etc. in Sydney?

Please PM me if you can help out.

Thanks!

MethodMan
26th Jan 2005, 19:06
Room to rent in Brand New 4 Bed house.

10 mins to LHR

Only one other full time occupant ( BA Cabin Crew)

Fully furnished .

All bills Inclusive

£475.00 pcm

Call : 07966 155883

Rachie
1st Feb 2005, 20:12
is it just a case of posting to find house shares.. or.. can I ask to be directed in which area is good and recommendations of which letting agents to go through? (I hope the latter part isn't against the rules, if so I'll change it)

I'm going to be based at manchester (my choice.. blah blah blah etc) Don't really want to be more than 45 minutes away from the airport!

I need to "live on my own" as the other half will be moving over on a permanent basis

sinala1
6th Feb 2005, 16:22
Hi Folks,

Just started training with VS and am looking for short term (training) accomodation around horley/crawley/LGW - the cost of commuting from the rellies place in Surrey is a lot higher than I expected!

Please PM me if you have anything available or any suggestions... cheers :ok:

SkySista
7th Feb 2005, 12:44
Ah, the great DJ/VS exchange.... good luck with your training Sinala!!!! :cool:

ok, back on topic.... just wondering what the going rate is for a furnished room in Cairns, close to airport/pub transport for say between 1-3 weeks (may need to pop in later this year for training purposes)

22 y.o. n/smoking female

Any info appreciated!

Sky

redfred
7th Feb 2005, 16:28
Single room available in 4 bed house in Hanworth 10 minutes from LHR/Cranebank with own bathroom, available for short term stays, suitable for training courses etc
Contact 0208 384 9837

Av8babe
12th Feb 2005, 10:48
Hi,

Just got a position with Virgin and due to start my training in mid March.
I will need accommodation around the LGW area for about 6 weeks but am fairly flexible as will have my own transport.

Any help or info will be appreciated.

Many Thanks
AV8

davidbaird
15th Feb 2005, 21:58
Hi. Im looking to rent my 2 bedrooom flat in Croydon, Sydney (20 mins by train from the city, 10 min walk from station) for 6 weeks. Leafy surrounds, quiet neighbourhood. Fully furnished flat has own lock up laundry, close to shops. The flat will be available from the 5th April until the 18th May. Rent is $300AUD per week. References required. Please email David at [email protected].

redfred
22nd Feb 2005, 16:15
Large 5 Bedroom House Share with owner.

smokers and non-smokers welcomed

Entrance hall, large living room with open fire
place,

large Kitchen and diner with all mod cons,down
stairs cloak room,

patio doors leading to garden with paved area.

1st floor, large bathroom, bedrooms 2-3 facing rear
garden, bedroom 1 front aspect (owners). Stairs
leading to third floor, bedrooms 4 facing rear
garden and bedroom 5 front aspect. Off street
parking for 4/5 cars.

Located by Maidenhead bridge and the river Thames.
Within 5 minutes walk of town centre and all local
amenities. 20 minute drive along M4 to staff car
> park. Main line train service directly in to
> Paddington central London with fast train journey
time 20 minutes.

For more details or arrange a viewing call

Chris 078 161 425 41

FormerFlyer
22nd Feb 2005, 16:24
Large - 2 double bedrooms.

Large bathroom, plus downstairs WC. Large lounge/diner. Fully fitted & equipped kitchen. Ample garden with patio area.

This is a new build property only recently completed, so benefits from current 10 year NHBC warranty.

Located in quaint peaceful market town of Leighton Buzzard, Beds - only about an hour to BHX, 45 mins to LHR and 30 mins to LTN. It's a 15 minute stroll from town centre and 10 minute stroll to nearest supermarket.

For more details PM me.

cheers ;)
FF

sinala1
28th Feb 2005, 18:43
Ok so the property that I was looking at was incorrectly advertised ( :mad: ) - the price I thought was per month was actually per week - so I am out there looking again! Hoping for a studio or one bedroom apartment, however this may be perhaps unrealistic for under £400pcm! Sooooo anyone that either knows of a) a reliable agent or website; or b) is looking to rent out their investment property, please pm me!

Thanks
:)

flyinghigh81
28th Feb 2005, 19:50
When I started flying I used an agency called Flycom who will find you somewhere to stay. Run by a guy who used to be in the business and some of the people who have rooms are/have been in the industry too.

I know they have a website but not sure what it is, but if you do a search you`ll find them!!

Maxcrosswind
1st Mar 2005, 00:16
Attention Gatwick crew: Quiet, bright airy, warm, clean single furnished room available after 8 March 2005. £75/week + 1/3 bills approx £10/wk. In clean non-smoking 3 bedroom furnished semi-detached house currently occupied by commuting longhaul BA pilot (owner)and commuting Gatwick shorthaul pilot.

There's one main bathroom + cloakroom + ensuite. (So we shouldn't have a shortage of toilets.) Spacious kitchen, patio area and good sized living area. Fully equiped kitchen, with washer and dryer.

Located on the edge of the village of Henfield, overlooking farm feilds and moments away from countryside walking/riding trails. 25 min drive south of Gatwick, 15 min north of Brighton.

Off road parking. Nicely kept garden, friendly neighbours.

Henfield is a village with several local pubs/bakeries/coffee shops, churches, leisure center, medical center, proper high street with post office, grocery store, butcher, clothing shops, banking and petrol station.

Your flightdeck housemates are around no more than 2x/week; are clean, mature, domesticated (wife/girlfriend/mistress trained), and up for the occasional local social night out if we're around.

Sorry you will need a car as Henfield does not have convienient direct bus or train link to Gatwick.

Contact Jeremy @ 07884 120115(m) or email: [email protected]

redfred
5th Mar 2005, 19:13
2 Singles & 2 Double rooms in Maidenhead
large house with mod cons, equal share of all bills,
5 minutes walk to town centre. On bus route to/from
LHR or car share possible. Tel: Chris 078 161 425 41

bluestars
15th Mar 2005, 12:59
Fully furnished double room available to rent in Sunbury On Thames. sharing with 3 others...
Use of all facilities and in addition, Wireless Broadband Internet included in rent.
Garden and parking/short walk to bus stops for 555/556/557/235.
320.00 pcm inc all bills (except telephone)....

Please PM me or email on [email protected] if interested.

redfred
21st Mar 2005, 09:10
1 bed fully furnished flat to rent in Bedfont, 10 mins to LHR on bus route aswell, avail APR 1ST, 07790486893

AJ
24th Mar 2005, 20:18
Hi guys

Anyone starting up with an airline at LHR?

We're looking for a housemate to share the rent. Modern/new house located in new estate in Langley, approx 10-15 mins drive from LHR; double room £350 incl except council tax. Direct bus to LHR, ideal for short/longhaul crew. To share with 4 others working at BA. We're a friendly bunch so if interested call me 07736114324 or pm me.

cheers!

Heffer
26th Mar 2005, 21:05
Hi all

My base is moving to LGW. Looking to rent room for 3-6 months from mid April.

Young male, non-smoker, quiet yet very socialble, respectful of other peoples belongings (home owner myself).

Please PM me if you know of any nice single/double room available with nice housemates!

Thanks
Heffer

heyblonde
27th Mar 2005, 09:52
Hi all

I start cabin crew training on 11th April at LGW and am looking for a room to rent in a shared house.

Im a 30 year old female - ive rented my own place out and shared before so know how to behave!!

Im looking for a nice, clean place to rent pref with other crew members, for the six weeks of my training and (hopefully if I pass) beyond! Ill be new to the area so it will great to have people to go out for a drink with too!

Please PM me if you have or know anywhere

Thanks people!!

Rallygirl
30th Mar 2005, 07:42
Hi All,

I am in the same position as Heyblonde and also begin my cabin crew training on the 11th of April at Gatwick.
I would be looking for a room to rent in a shared house.
I am a 30's something year old, non-smoking and very easy going and would be looking for similar people to share with. I have been living in a shared house for the past five years, so know the rules....Lol

Any help or suggestions please pm me.

Thanks.

RG

Gunman returns
1st Apr 2005, 13:16
Hi,

I am a pilot(f/0) who has just started working at Birmingham. I have a house and family in London but I am looking for a room near to BHX for times I can't get home.(Won't be there very often)

Thanks
TFG(Andy)

Azorin
5th Apr 2005, 16:17
Hi everybody !!!
I´m looking for a room in Dublin (near the airpot) with cabin crew´s flat mate if is possible. I´m from spain, 28, male, right and a very good flat mate ;) . I´ll start to work in 1st may and I need the room for the last week of april.
If do you know anything, please contac with me in: [email protected]
Thanks in dead and good landing !!!!!

Flying Frypan
11th Apr 2005, 01:41
Hi,
I am looking for accomodation in Melbourne. Easy driving to Tulla airport. Either short or longer term. Around $150/week. If anyone can help, please PM me.
Thanks

jokova
14th Apr 2005, 17:53
Greetings to anyone based SYD and eastern suburbs :

Requiring and requesting a room close to Rose Bay where I work 3-4 days a week flying for a seaplane operator. Rest of week I reside south coast. Need is just for somewhere to prop that allows the necessary sleep.

Me? Forty years in the industry, former SYD based airline captain, straight but not narrow. ("some of my best friends. . . "). Offspring all out on their own.
V quiet, v tidy, v sober, highly responsible and happy to email references and credentials if any nervous nellie wants reassurance. Bete noirs include all forms of coercion, bigots, braggards and bruisers. Main activities outside of flying are long walks and reading and writing and meditation. V good with all pets, incidentally.

[[email protected]]

JemmaLHR
15th Apr 2005, 13:35
Furnished Studio flat (with separate bedroom), newly decorated, new carpets, top floor, security entrance, allocated parking, lovely 16th century Longford village (just near new terminal 5), two nice pubs, gym and McDonalds in street. 495 pounds per month plus bills, and council tax of approx 68 pounds per month. Available now. References required. Tel: 07985 704 780 or please p.m. me for more details.

si_lud
28th Apr 2005, 12:24
Redhill, Royal Earlswood

Penthouse apartment on this exclusive development.

Master bedroom extra large with ensuite shower room, 2nd double bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, lounge/dining room.

Fully furnished

Intercom security system

Free membership of the development's leisure facilities - gym and indoor swimming pool

Situated in parkland, yet only 10 mins drive from Gatwick airport!

£900pcm
Please telephone 01737 552567 or mobile: 07884 133524

hisi
30th Apr 2005, 20:56
If you need some where to stay short term or for training we have from time to time rooms avalible in our crash pad.
It is idealy located to LHR and to BA training centre at Crane Bank.
The facility is ideal and rooms are avalible to those training or commuting ie by the night.
The crash pad is on a good bus route into LHR but has good connections into town.
If you would like further info pm me
Cheers

BRL
3rd May 2005, 18:36
4 Room apartment (3 bedrooms) with private garden available from June/July in Zurich, Switzerland on the sunny side of Uetliburg.

Only 20 minutes by car to Zurich Airport, an hour to Basel Airport, 10 minutes by car into city centre Zurich, also quick and easy access by bus and train (see below).

Lovely, light spacious apartment with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (one with bath and one with shower cubicle).

Very quite location adjacent to forest with walks up to Uetliberg and into Uitikon dorf.

Private terrace and grassed garden (afternoon and evening sun). Additional balcony (morning sun).

Cheminee.

Wooden floors in living room, dining room and hallways. Carpets in bedrooms.

Modern Kitchen with granite worktops, dishwasher and glass hob.

Storage room in apartment plus plenty of fitted cupboards in the rest of the apartment.

6 apartment building. Friendly neighbours.

Virtually unrestricted access to washing machine (except Mondays).

Garage plus additional off-road parking space available.

Storage room in cellar.

10 minutes by car into city centre Zurich. 15 minute walk to Uitikon Waldegg train station (from there, 12 minutes into Zurich Hauptbahnhof). 5 minutes walk to bus stop (14 minutes to Bahnhof
Wiedikon).

Monthly rent: 2450.- including Nebenkosten. Garage and parking space 180.-

Drop us a PM or mail me [email protected]

Bobby Z
4th May 2005, 11:50
Hi All !!

Anyone know of any cheap B&B's around Horley/Gatwick I have been using one at £35 a night but looking for something cheaper !!!

Would consider a nice room if anyone has got anything ??

All the best

Bobby

Kelas
11th May 2005, 20:59
Hello all,

Have a room available for rent as part of a house share. It's near london Gatwick and would be well suited for a female cabin crew. If it's of interest then please feel free to call 01293 887922 or mobile 07866 547 443

K

britannia301b
26th May 2005, 17:21
Just getting things ready here incase I succeed in my interview.

If im successful i'll need somewhere to stay down in Luton while I do my training.

Can anyone suggest anywhere near EasyLand that I can sleep.

MinimumRest
31st May 2005, 15:04
Hi,

Am about to move to the Heathrow area with work and am having trouble finding 'decent' accomodation :(. Looking really for a house or flat share in a nice area. If anyone knows of anything going I'd really appreciate some info. I know your crew room notice boards are usually full ads of this kind of thing.

Many many thanks,

MR XxX (ex cabin crew) :p

peanut pusher
31st May 2005, 18:20
may have something for you

NewCrew_x
16th Jul 2005, 14:44
Room to Rent :ok:

Double to room to rent to Gatwick staff (preferably CC).
15mins from airport, in Southgate.
Sharing with 4 other girls.
Lovely luxury house, large garden, nice neighbourhood.

£70 +bills.

Call Maxine on 07944 862 112

(or Phillip on 07973 305 272)

BALboywanabe
4th Aug 2005, 16:06
!TWO HOUSEMATES WANTED!

- Nice girl/guy wanted to share with three friendly & sociable crew (so ideal for new or existing crew).
- Spacious house only 15mins drive from LHR (Chertsey), easy rail access to central London.
- Close to all local amenities...Sainsbury's, pubs, restaurants etc.
- Rent £250 - £330 (plus bills) dependant on room choice.
- Swimming pool, Sauna and nice garden!!
- Available from mid August

If your interested email us at the [email protected]
(or private msg me on here)

maybe see you soon!

Paul, Lloyd & Katie.

ChewyTheWookie
23rd Aug 2005, 13:32
Hi,

I'm BA shorthaul crew and I'm looking for a house to share in the Windsor/Staines area. Preferably looking for people (girls or guys) who are young (or young at heart!), sociable and generally good fun (I am partial to a night out once in a while).

PM if you're looking for someone like me to share with!

beauport potato man
23rd Aug 2005, 15:02
I'm an F/O from Jersey who's moving to GB Airways in January and looking to rent in the Reigate area.........

Heffer's place advertised a couple of posts above looks great but is free in september.

If anyone out there has something suitable then PM me!

Cheers

BPM

ourish gal
24th Aug 2005, 09:51
Hi,

I have a flat for sale - 15 minutes drive from Gatwick.

Its for sale at £171,950 but I'm up for negotiation!

A split-level apartment with its own independent entrance and in an exclusive character conversion of a former country house set in rural surroundings less than two miles from East Grinstead. There is allocated parking together with shared use of tennis court and the most attractive landscaped grounds.
2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception room

Please PM me if you are interested.

:ok:

Winfield
28th Aug 2005, 00:33
Looking for someone (preferably male and gay or gay friendly) to share a three bedroom Townhouse, halfway between Brisbane and The Gold Coast. Rent (until May 2006 when it will probably rise) $85/week including electricity. Must be a non-smoker.
E-mail for other details.
I'm ex Longhaul QF Cabin Crew.

SpannerInTheWerks
1st Sep 2005, 11:45
Hi

Has anyone available, or do you know of anyone who has accommodation available within 1 hour of MAN?

One room plus usual facilities required.

Thanks in advance

SITW

SpannerInTheWerks
1st Sep 2005, 13:57
Hi

Has anyone available, or do you know of anyone who has accommodation available within 1 hour of MAN?

One room plus usual facilities required.

Thanks in advance

SITW

Blastoderm
5th Sep 2005, 19:07
Hi,

I'm in the process of buying a flat in Hayes and was considering renting out the second bedroom.

The property is a 10 minute drive from Heathrow and so it occurred that it might be suited to a steward / stewardess.

The flat is newly built and quite spacious.

I'm just wondering what the best way of advertising the property to crew might be?

Regards,

Damien

The African Dude
5th Sep 2005, 19:23
Damien, check your PM's.

Best wishes,
Andy

wizad
18th Sep 2005, 18:50
if anyones interested ive got a furnished double room to rent 5 mins from either terminal control, west drayton or Heathrow. im an ATCO at TC,short or long term periods available.
if anyones interested pm me.

wizad

MD12
25th Sep 2005, 19:51
Hi,

I´m looking for a room in Crawley. Any info would be appreciated.

Best regards,

MD

wingman863
25th Sep 2005, 19:57
If its a hotel room your after then www.expedia.co.uk is pretty good.

MD12
25th Sep 2005, 20:13
I meant a room to rent, house to share.

Thanks anyway

NewCrew_x
4th Oct 2005, 11:49
Double Room to Let in Luxury Hse. 15 Mins from Gatwick.
Lovely, quiet area.
Sharing with 4 other crew in large hse.
Beautiful garden.
It's a must see!

Call 07961 658 164

crewdxb
5th Oct 2005, 00:24
Hi there -

Looking for a cheap and clean room, crashpad or a bed in Dubai for 3-4 days every month. Willing to consider any style of living. Accomodation needed from mid November. Preferably at a location with broadband internet access and close to DXB. I am a male cabin crew with no hang ups and easy to live with (because I am hardly there). Since I will be using this place as a crash pad for when I pass through Dubai, to pack, do laundry and maybe catch up on sleep, I am flexible as to the living arrangements.

Willing to pay either daily or weekly rent.

Thanks!

crewdxb
5th Oct 2005, 00:27
Cheap Room or crashpad needed in Dubai
Hi there -

Looking for a cheap and clean room, crashpad or a bed in Dubai for 3-4 days every month. Willing to consider any style of living. Accomodation needed from mid November. Preferably at a location with broadband internet access and close to DXB. I am a male cabin crew with no hang ups and easy to live with (because I am hardly there). Since I will be using this place as a crash pad for when I pass through Dubai, to pack, do laundry and maybe catch up on sleep, I am flexible as to the living arrangements.

Willing to pay either daily or weekly rent.

Thanks!

cheesycol
6th Oct 2005, 12:31
1 Double Room to rent in a flat in Amersham, available from 23rd November.

Is approx 30 mins from both LHR and LTN and an hour from LGW and STN (traffic dependant)

It is a 2 bed flat on the high street near pubs, restaurants, the underground station and 7mins from the M25. You will be sharing with a couple (myself an IR student and my girlfriend, an occupational therapist).

Rent will be £80/week and it will be available until at least Feb 2006.

Please contact Colin on 07720839347 or PM me :ok:

NewCrew_x
6th Oct 2005, 14:16
Hi,
Double rm to let in luxury hse.
15mins from airport.
Nice area. Beautiful garden.
Sharing with 4 other crew.
It's a must see!

07961 658 164

window-seat
10th Oct 2005, 15:15
Hi,

I'm an F/O looking for a room to rent until end of November near to BHX in a shared house or similar. If anyone can help, please pm me. :D

Cheers

W-S.

Trishaturbulance
20th Oct 2005, 17:13
Hello pprune'ers,

I'm training with Virgin from mid-november, and am looking for somewhere to stay for the duration of the 6 week course.

If anyone has any details of any nice/cheap b&b's in the area of the training centre, please could you PM me with details. I have a car so do not mind staying somewhere that isn't in the immediate area surrounding the training centre.

I've also heard that there are quite a few landlords in the area who let out rooms to trainees, if anyone knows of anyone who has rooms available from mid november, again please PM me with details.

Cheers Guys! :D

britanniaboy
21st Oct 2005, 10:27
double room to rent in crawley. sharing with other crew

265pcm +bills (averaging around 330)

10 minutes drive, fastway and other public transport to airport and town stops outside house - 30 minute journey to gatwick

rowan on 07854 002 908

Maxcrosswind
24th Oct 2005, 23:14
Attention Gatwick crew: Houseshare available. Henfield village, Bright, warm, clean single furnished room. £75/week incls. Clean non-smoking 3 bedroom furnished semi-detached house currently occupied by commuting longhaul FO homeowner and longhaul Gatwick crew.

There's one main bathroom + cloakroom. Spacious kitchen, patio area and good sized living area. Equiped kitchen, with washer and dryer.

Located on the edge of the village of Henfield, overlooking farm feilds and moments away from countryside walking/cycling trails. 25 min drive south of Gatwick, 15 min north of Brighton.

Henfield is a village with several local pubs/bakeries/coffee shops, churches, leisure center, medical center, high street with post office, grocery store, butcher, chemist, clothing shops, banking, library, petrol station and 24 hour convience store. The house is a 10 min stroll from the local high street.

Your housemates tend to be around no more than 2x/week; are tidy, mature, and mostly resting after trans-atlantic crossings.

Sorry you will need a car as Henfield does not have convienient direct bus or train link to Gatwick.

Contact Jeremy @ 07884 120 115(text) or email: [email protected]

jemma x
17th Nov 2005, 19:27
hey, im in the holding pool for doncaster and will be hopefully moving there for next years season if im successful in my training! Does anyone know the best place to to rent and have any idea of prices? Is anyone in the same boat as me and looking to rent? plz help xxx

Jellers
17th Nov 2005, 22:08
Not sure when you are likely to require accom but I have a 2 Bed flat 10 mins from the airport that is rented out at the moment but may become available in the spring. For more details on Doncaster and the Flat ring me on 07740 597541.

MD12
21st Nov 2005, 15:20
Hi,

I'm training near Heathrow next december, so would appreciate if anybody can tell me where to find short term accommodation or even recommend me a guest house.

Does any of you have a room available?

Thanks

MD

jcx
21st Nov 2005, 15:34
Hey, im going to be moving to Heathrow area, and was wondering if anyone has a place to rent, im available to move at anytime, but preferably before 14th Jan.

If anyone knows of anywhere, or maybe a good place to look for houseshares etc please let me know

Jcx

wingandprayer
17th Dec 2005, 07:43
New joiner (*male) to the LGW ' loco scene' 03/01/06. Looking for a comfortable double room in a non-smoking house. Parking needed. Feel free to PM me if you can help

Heffer
26th Dec 2005, 16:33
Double room available in brand new apartment. 2 mins from Crawley town centre, 5 mins from fastway 24 bus service to terminals. Nice area.

Newly furnished, allocated parking, wireless broadband. The room is in one of two top floor apartments shared by airline professionals out of LGW.

Available now. Pm me!:ok:

d2k73
26th Dec 2005, 20:24
Probably very early to be posting this....

Im booked onto NAC CPP starting in october...

I need two roommates to share an apartment,

Anyone interested gimme a PM!

Yebo
17th Jan 2006, 15:38
May well need to find afordable accomodation in the Gatwick, Crawley area for February, any Ideas?
Please PM me.

DC12
30th Jan 2006, 10:24
Will be relocating to AUH for my new job and require a 1 bedroom flat situated near airport( 20-30mins drive max!).Fully or partially furnished. Will move in March and for long term stay only. Single FEMALE occupancy only! Please email details to [email protected]

danny79
7th Feb 2006, 23:00
I got 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms for share. It is close to public transports, shops and airport.

If interested please contact me on 02 9516 2028.

Maxcrosswind
16th Feb 2006, 11:42
Attention Gatwick crew: Quiet, bright airy, warm, clean single furnished room £75/week + 1/3 bills approx £10/wk. In clean non-smoking 3 bedroom furnished semi-detached house currently occupied by commuting longhaul BA pilot.
There's one main bathroom + cloakroom. (So we shouldn't have a shortage of toilets.) Spacious kitchen, patio area and good sized living area. Fully equiped kitchen, with washer and dryer.
Located on the edge of the village of Henfield, overlooking farm feilds and moments away from countryside walking/riding trails. 25 min drive south of Gatwick, 15 min north of Brighton.
Henfield is a village with several local pubs/bakeries/coffee shops, churches, leisure center, high street with post office, grocery store, butcher, clothing shops, banking, dry cleaners and petrol station.
Your flightdeck housemate is around no more than 3x/week; clean, mature, domesticated (wife/girlfriend/mistress trained), and up for the occasional local social night out if around.
Contact Jeremy @ 07884 120115(m) or email [email protected]

captainbluesky
16th Feb 2006, 20:28
Hi all,

I am starting a course early May, and therefore I m searching for a room around LHR, preferably near Hatton Cross subway station.

thanks for the replies...

Alex-AAE
16th Feb 2006, 20:39
Double and Single room available.
Light bright modern house, close to all local amenities
(2 x large shopping centres less than 10 minutes away, 12 minutes on the train to zone 1, 20 Minutes away to London Heathrow Airport)
Large open plan Living and dining area, kitchen with all facilities (Washing machine, fridge, freezer etc.) Digital TV in the lounge and Cable TV / Broadband access points in the bedrooms. Fully furnished (Double room with built in closet space)
Sharing with two others who are fun and out going. We are a sociable house, and tend to keep regular hours. Weekends are different, however we are very courteous to others schedule. (Shift workers need not worry)
Would suit Cabin Crew and / or City workers very well.
Single room inc all bills (Except phone) £360.00pcm
Double Room inc all bills (Except phone) £420.00pcm
Property is based in Ealing, W13
Contact Moet on 020-8840-5853

poppy_uk
21st Feb 2006, 14:05
Hi all,

***UPDATE*** Have now found a room! Thanks!

Kelly

sgb337
23rd Feb 2006, 21:04
Hey all,

If anyone is looking for a 6 month contract to start off with, you have come to the right place. We live in a lovely private close and have a spare bedroom all for the great sum of £330. This includes council tax and main household bills. Deposit is £400 and is returned on leaving property. All is legitimate and contracts are signed through our letting agency. Lots of crew living in the area., really fun place to be especially in the summer and cheap as chips! If interested call me on 02085687005 for more details. Hurry up as place will go due to the flat being fab, clean and funky:p

Sara

captbod
25th Feb 2006, 16:57
Hi all

I've just found out that i'm going to be based at Edinburgh on completion of line training so i'd really appreciate any help regarding accomodation, availability, prices etc from crew currently based there. I'm really looking for a room to rent in a shared house/ flat in order to keep costs down.

Many thanks

Cb

davieboy001
28th Feb 2006, 15:09
I'm looking for a place to stay near Southampton / Bournemouth
- regions of £80 pw
ANyone any places to recommend?

d

prat_eegle
11th Mar 2006, 19:02
I start tentatively on April 17th with BA, LHR, cabin crew, and am looking out for accomodation near LHR or with easy public transport access to it. Sharing. One room. The ususal. If anyone has a room to rent or place to share, pls let me know.
Any advice or info would be welcomeThanks. Regards

ali777
17th Mar 2006, 13:23
Prat,
check your inbox.
A xxx

Heffer
19th Mar 2006, 16:11
Due to flat mate going long haul and changing base...

Double room available in brand new apartment. 2 mins from Crawley town centre, 5 mins from fastway 24 bus service to terminals. Nice area.

Newly furnished, allocated parking, wireless broadband. The room is in one of two top floor apartments shared by airline professionals out of LGW.

Available now. Pm me for more details :)

BigNumber
19th Mar 2006, 17:03
I am shortly to change base to LGW and remember historically the Gatwick Newspaper ( Skyport? ) was a good source for short term accommodation.

Is the paper still in existance and are rooms still advertised?

When last based in LGW I owned a property in Maidenbower but remember Horley quite fondly. Been a few years now and I am certain much will have changed. Any thoughts on preferences in the local area.

I have seen Heffers post but I will not be down until June ( 3 month notice period ).

Thanks

BigNumber

DaveFT
21st Mar 2006, 19:18
A 3 Bed house currently undergoing total refurbishment soon to become available very close to Luton Airport. Completion due on or around Easter bank holiday weekend.
Luxurious and fully furnished throughout.
3 Bedrooms (all with blackout blinds), new beds and mattresses.
Large Kitchen with breakfast bar. New appliances; fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine/dryer, electric cooker, microwave, toaster, all new cutlery & crockery.
Upstairs bathroom (with bath & shower cubicle).
Downstairs cloakroom.
Large Lounge, laminate flooring, new furniture.
Good Neighbours.
15 Minutes walk to Airport, (2 minute drive).
£720:00 pcm

WeLieInTheShadows
22nd Mar 2006, 20:26
Great news everyone!:D

My 2 bedroom LUXURY apartment is going to be available for rent next month from 22/04/06 and is ideally suited for cabin crew working out of LGW.

It is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, top floor flat, with allocated parking in a private road.

Check out what you get when you rent this flat:

Lounge:
* 3 piece leather suite
* 32" Sony widescreen TV
* Sky PLUS installed and ready to go should you wish to subscribe
* Panasonic Surround Sound/DVD/Radio System
* Modern Marks and Spencer luxury furniture - coffee and side tables

Kitchen:
* LG Silver Direct Drive Washing machine (With extra large load drum!)
* Samsung Silver fridge
* All utensils, kettle, toaster, etc etc.

Master Bedroom:
* "Queen Size" bed (6*6)
* Marks & Spencer luxury furniture - side table a drawers
* Large fitted double wardrobe
* Ensuite shower room with modern fittings.

Second bedroom:
* Double bed
* Large pine double wardrobe and large pine chest of drawers.

Main bathroom / toilet:
*Bath with fitted shower and all modern fitments.

This isn't all you get!:eek:

The flat is:
* 10 mins walk from Crawley town centre (That's 20 mins staggering!).
* 10 mins walk from Three Bridges train station (Main line station, 1 stop from LGW, 40 mins from London Victoria, 25 mins from Brighton)
* 3 mins walk from fastway bus stop (goes to LGW North and South terminal)
* Local shops 10 mins walk away
* Tesco 20 mins walk away,
* X car park 10 mins drive away (If you work at LGW as crew this is where you will park)

And the best bit....Havester Pub/Resturant and American style Bar/Restaurant 2 3 mins walk away!!!:ok:

This is too good to be true I hear you say!

Well it gets better......

I'm your landlord! I'm a fun easy going guy who will let you LIVE in the flat as it is your own. If your happy, I'm happy. If there is anything wrong you can call me day or night and I will get it sorted ASAP. No problems! I treat my tenants as my friends, and I'm just as happy going for a beer with you as I am fixing a toilet for you. I'm a purser at EFLGW so I know the flying game as well and so can even give you a few pointers on that for free as well! ;)

So...how much?

All this for only £800 a month! (plus bills)

That fully furnished flat is way above the average standard, and way below the average price.

You can come and view it.

I can email you pictures of it

If there's anything else you want to discuss...hey I'm open to dicussion.

Interested?

PM me now! This flat has never hung around long when I've rented it previously and will not be around long this time.

I look forward to hearing form you all.:)

WLITS

flyin' bryan
24th Mar 2006, 08:22
Hi guys,

I found this website extremely useful when I moved to Gatwick,

www.flightcrewhomes.co.uk (http://www.flightcrewhomes.co.uk)

They are now listing properties to rent near all the major UK airports, and landlords can currently list their properties free....I know where I'm putting my flatshare!!!:D

Hope that helps

caly92
24th Mar 2006, 22:43
hi guys trying to sort out suitable accomodation and finances for the move to lgw,,,,for April,i understand that wages at first are appox 500-600 for first two ish months,,,

would it be right for me to base a take home wage of arround 1000 when things settle down,,,if anyone can post an approx for me to work on that would settle a few questions im having with regard to where to relocate too,thanks,,,,,,,

svona
26th Mar 2006, 22:00
A lovely double/master bedroom for rent from 1st week of May.

The room is on the top floor of a townhouse, it's the master bedroom, with plenty of wardrobe space and shower room/toilet.
Double bed and bedside table included.

House includes fully equipped kitchen, laundry room with washer/dryer and ironing facilities.
Small garden at the back of the house is very sunny in summer!
Wireless broadband also available!

House is around 15 minutes' drive from Heathrow & Compass Centre and on bus route 75/76 (very easy access to Airport!)
Great for LHR based crew!

Sharing with 4 other LHR-based crew.

GBP 400 per month including bills, but excluding council tax.
6-month contract, deposit equal to 1 month's rent.

Please PM me for further details.

x GB Chick x
30th Mar 2006, 17:46
Hi Guys,

Looking for accomodation near LGW from May 1st for 5 weeks, Looking back at these posts, theyre quite old so just wondering if anyone can help me out. Will be training on a GB Airways course. I'm female, Looking to share with females too, however, a b and b would do just fine.
Please let me know if you can help me!

Thanks
Lou
x:)

28tholympiad
31st Mar 2006, 08:10
BOTANY As new Terrace - Professional young couple (M/F) looking for a responsible flatmate in East Botany. 3 bedroom terrace house, polished floorboards, large living and dining area. Paved courtyrad, internal laundry, own full sized bathroom, new kitchen. Can be furnished. 1 x Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, balcony and amenities. $150 per week includes water/elec bills.

If two friends may also offer 1 x Single room $110.00 pw includes bills (But only if first share person agrees).

Last flatemate just recently got a transfer to Melbourne (Qantaslink FO)

Short or long term lease available. Suit Flight or Cabin Crew, Quiet location, parkign on street, close to airport, bus line & eastgardens.
email [email protected] or call 0405905551

jimbojet04
1st Apr 2006, 19:51
Hi all:

I am new to the board, so this may not be the correct board.

However, i am in need of a place to hang my hat in orlando florida for April and May 2006. Was wondering if anyone knew of a crash pad in the orlando florida area.

thanks.

flybywire
2nd Apr 2006, 16:38
Right, let's try again.....

Furnished double bedroom in house-share in Horley - available immediately for as long as you need.
£270 + bills (around £50) pcm.
To share with two young professionals.
Big kitchen/dining room, lounge, conservatory. Two small gardens.
Parking space. Huge shower!!!

15mins walk from LGW south terminal, 5mins walk from Horley train station and big Waitrose store.
Average taxi fare to airport £4.

To view please call Andrew on 01293-771984 :) and PLEASE tell him you saw this ad HERE!!!!! :cool:

FBW:)

aveasey
4th Apr 2006, 05:59
I am looking for a place to live in the Gatwick area between May 1st and November 15th. I am a pilot for Miami Air International, but will be flying for Excel based out of LGW for the summer. My girlfriend will be staying with me for a few weeks each month, so double occupancy must not be a problem. Thanks

Maxcrosswind
16th Apr 2006, 15:17
Hi I have two single rooms avail for £75/wk incls in a nice furnished house in Henfield village overlooking fields, 25min drive s of Gatwick. Looking for non-smoking crew. I'm a longhaul commuter, so around 6-7 nights/month. Henfield has local amenities: shops, pubs, leisure center, drycleaner. Hourly bus to Horsham and Brighton, Train to LGW from Horsham. Text me for more info. Jeremy 07884120115 or email [email protected]

pinkaroo
17th Apr 2006, 21:00
Hi, A friend of mine is shortly moving to BHX and needs a room to rent nearby. Any help would be gratefully received. She is looking for a single/double room which is comfortable and cozy. She is a non-smoker. She has her own transport. She will be commuting when not at work. Thanks.

paula o neill
18th Apr 2006, 11:30
Hi there i am an irish girl,26, moving to london to start work with british airways on may 15th. Im looking for somewhere close to the training centre in cranebank and the irport in general. i will be working as long haul cabin crew. If there is anybody with a single or double room to rent contact me A.S.A.P. IF THERE IS ANYONE MOVING TO LONDON WHO IS STARTING THE COURSE ON THE SAME DATE AND IS IN THE SAME SITUATION CONTACT ME AND WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO ARRANGE SOMETHING TOGETHER.

SummertimeCrashpad
9th May 2006, 01:48
There is a great crashpad in Orlando, $315/mo flat rate. 4 Person Room Share, 2 bunkbeds and a private bath. W/D in the apartment, large clean common area, balcony as well. The flat is 20 min west of MCO, on the Super Shuttle route and directly off the 417. Ideal location, with restaurants, parking, pool and lots of recreational activities nearby. A flight attendant stays there now, all residents must be actively flying. There are 2 beds coming available within the next two weeks. Email [email protected] if you are interested!

LGWbase
10th May 2006, 12:34
Am looking for a houseshare in the Horley area.

Start my training with BA in mid June, but would ideally like to move in around the 12th June.

Am non smoking, early 20's, male.

PM me if you have anything!

Thanks

CHRIS LHR RECRUIT
10th May 2006, 17:01
Hi does anyone have or know of anyone who has a room to rent in staines or nearby to LHR , i am BA worldwide cabin crew , im currently LGW based but soon to be LHR , im male 20 GSOH im looking for a friendly house which is clean and up for a good laugh . any info or details please e.mail me

Flygirl747
12th May 2006, 06:30
Hi all,

Am looking to rent a room with other cabin crew near LHR pref end June.

Cheers!

Lisa :)

Flygirl747
12th May 2006, 06:36
Hi there,

Im looking for a room to rent near LHR with other cabin crew from end june.

Or to find others in my situation who ALSO need to rent so that we can look for a place together!

I also have a 1 bed flat that I want to rent in Twick.

Cheers!

Lisa

AUSPOMME
18th May 2006, 22:28
Hi,

35 yr old Male,requires room near Gatwick airport around August/ Sept time to rent long term,(cabin crew)

Any help would be appreciated.

Auspomme:)

PB4
19th May 2006, 13:57
hi,

27yr frog starting training at Stapleford but also working part time central London looking for a room (N-NE)

cheers,
PB4

Bluebell Bird
23rd May 2006, 12:49
Hi Guys,

I have a double room available from end May in our large detached house. Suits cabin crew looking for quieter, upmarket accomodation. 20 mins Gatwick. Free parking. Broadband. TV point in room. Own fridge. Large Garden. All mod cons. :D

It's a must see.

E-mail me at [email protected]

Little M
24th May 2006, 13:46
Hi guys,

I am looking for a room to rent while I am training at Cranebank. I start at the end of June and would need it for about 5-6 weeks.

I am 25yr old female, non smoker.

If anybody knows of anything suitable or any B&Bs offering good rates please get in touch.

Thanks.

glider12000
13th Jun 2006, 16:24
Hi there!

I`m 22 years old, non smoker, and looking for somewhere to stay during the 4 week training period at LGW for Excel, starting 3rd July.

If anyone can help, please let me know

Steve

adnon
14th Jun 2006, 15:02
I have a double to rent in maidenbower which is 10 mins to lgw. Its in a 2 bed 2 bath house. I am long haul crew for ba so am away as and when but pm me or call me on 07967310480.
Andy

adnon
15th Jun 2006, 08:34
Hi I have a double rom in 2 bed 2 bath house to let in maidenbower, about 10 mins to lgw. call Andy on 07967310480 or pm me on here if you want to know more

friarkeasley
15th Jun 2006, 13:52
Hi guys,

Anyone know of any rooms/flats/anything, to rent in driving distance of LTN, as im soon to be moving there?

Thanks in advance

Friar

lozzi
15th Jun 2006, 19:38
hi, im on the scrounge for any advice on accomedation nr LGW. moving down from sheffield on 10th july to start training with BA, and would appreciate some advice about where to start looking for a room to rent, or even better if anyone has one... even the name of a half decent bnb would be a start (tried high trees, fully booked though)

thanks in advance,
laura x

adnon
19th Jun 2006, 15:01
I have a double room to let in maidenbower which is near to lgw. Its in 2 bed 2 bath house to share with one other gay guy who flies for ba. Call Andy on 07967310480 if more info wanted.

eman75
20th Jun 2006, 18:50
Hi all,

First floor maissonett for rent near Hatton Cross station ideally situated for Heathrow base,

It comprises of one double bedroom and one large single room, lounge, fully fitted kitchen and bathroom, private parking and rear garden. It is nicely decorated, light and spacious with all mod coms.

Fully furnished if needed, £750 pcm, if you would like a viewing please contact Luisa on 07985558408 or email [email protected]

Thank you and happy flying

adnon
24th Jun 2006, 08:50
I have a double room to rent near to gatwick in maidenbower. Its in newly decorated house and has all mod cons. Pm me on here or call Andy on 07967310480.

Sallyann
28th Jun 2006, 14:56
Hi All,

I have just been accepted to work for Virgin as Cabin Crew and I start my training on the 14th Aug :) . As I live in Essex – during rush hours, it will probably take just under 2 hours there and back :ugh: . So I am considering staying in a house locally. I was given a couple of numbers and have made a few enquiries. But I was wondering if anyone knows of anyone who has training members staying with them. Also – what is the approx cost per week? Do we get lots of homework to do whilst training? Another reason for me to stay near by..

Thanks for your help! :)

If anyone else is starting their training on the 14th Aug – please let me know..

Sally-Ann xx

BabyBel
28th Jun 2006, 16:33
Hi Sallyann,

Congrats on geeting the job.
I am also starting my training with Virgin on the 14th August. Cant wait.
I live 10 mins from Heathrow but will probably be staying in accomadation near Gatwick. I have a friend that has been through the training and she has told me that there is alot or revision and some early mornings so best not to add on extra hours onto your day. I have checked out some prices for accomadation and it seems to be from approx £80-£95 a week.
It would be really great to stay with someone on the same training as me so we should keep each other updated.:)

MillyMoo
29th Jun 2006, 21:41
Hi Sally and BabyBel,

I too am starting on the 14th! Would really like to stay with other people also training so let me know if you fancy looking together etc...

And well done!! :)

bacardi walla
4th Jul 2006, 07:50
Professional male, 42, non smoker and am in search of suitable accommodation whilst I will be on secondment to a Gatwick based company.

I will be looking for a room (en-suite if possible) for 4 days per week but for an indefinite period. The days would roll forward each week
in accordance with the shift pattern to be worked. I anticipate working 12hr shifts, 2 days followed by 2 nights and thus would need to have the room for 4 full days on a room only basis. I would check out at approx 6pm on the last day.

Can anyone help with such an arrangement?

I'm afraid I do not know at this stage when my contract will start, but will hopefully be within the next 2 weeks.

Any help you can offer is much appreciated. PM or e-mail to [email protected]

Many thanks

steveandsarah
10th Jul 2006, 09:59
Hello all,

We have a newly decorated and furnished double room to rent out in our house. We are about 3 - 4 miles north of Gatwick within walking distance to the train station on the London to Brighton line and there is a bus stop at the end of the road for the no.100 bus to the airport. The house has two bathrooms, a nice garden, plenty of off street parking, sky tv etc.

We are asking £375 pcm which includes all bills (excl phone) so if you are interested give us a call on 07821 451585 or 07971 878793.

Sarah and Steve

flygirlmelb
15th Jul 2006, 07:54
Hi All, just wondering if anyone is looking for accom in Ascot Vale, Melbourne. Rent is $619 a month. I am a Melb VB CS. If anyone is interested drop me an email. [email protected]

TJF97
16th Jul 2006, 20:45
I've just stayed at a fantastic B&B in Bournemouth called Hurn Court Farm. It is just across the road from the airport, about a five minute walk and it was really good value!! Just do a google for contact details

bugged on the right
17th Jul 2006, 08:33
I have a detached newly renovated building at the rear of my house in a quiet village 12min from STN. It is a bedroom and toilet/shower, much like a hotel room with a single bed. There is a TV and fridge but no cooking facilities. The room is fully insulated and centrally heated. It has off street parking and is 5 min walk to the Cambridge-London rail station. Buses run to my village and taxi is about £10. The village has a general store, Indian fast food and fish and chips shop and a very nice pub with restaurant. This is an ideal location for somebody who is doing a course or wants a base to see London, it's only 40 min away. Wireless internet is available. I charge £35 per night for the room or £150 per week. Call Phil +44(0)777 59 444 38.

lau7lau7lau7
22nd Jul 2006, 09:40
- Double room to rent in a really nice and modern 2 bed flat, neutral throughout with brand newcarpets, modern well presented kitchen, lounge.

- £350pcm not including bills

- Sharing with a 25 year old female virgin air hostess

- There is a brand spanking new washing machine which is very handy!

- It is right next to hove station which has regular trains to Gatwick Airport so is perfect for anyone who doesnt have a car. Or if you do have a car there is a car park space if you get a permit which there is no waiting list for!

- The landlord is really friendly and helpful which makes a nice change!

- Available now!

Any questions feel free to email me at [email protected] or text me on 07989428583 (as im not allowed to take calls at work :() thanks :)

lau7lau7lau7
26th Jul 2006, 08:00
- Double room to rent in a really nice and modern 2 bed flat, neutral throughout with brand newcarpets, modern well presented kitchen, lounge.
- £350pcm not including bills
- Sharing with a 25 year old female virgin air hostess
- There is a brand spanking new washing machine which is very handy!
- It is right next to hove station which has regular trains to Gatwick Airport so is perfect for anyone who doesnt have a car. Or if you do have a car there is a car park space if you get a permit which there is no waiting list for!
- The landlord is really friendly and helpful which makes a nice change!
- Available now!
Any questions feel free to email me at [email protected] or text me on 07989428583 (as im not allowed to take calls at work :() thanks :)

THIS ROOM HAS NOW GONE - THANKS X

sky82
27th Jul 2006, 14:47
Hello
I'm trying to find a furnished room to rent in Crawley, looking to pay between £300-375 per month. Preferably with internet access.
I've just started working as cabin crew, female, 24 years old, non smoker with own car.
If anyone can help please pm me, thanks :)

Chudley
27th Jul 2006, 15:08
I am looking for a room to rent for 6 weeks whilst training for virgin atlantic in Horley on 9th Oct onwards. Does anyone have any info?
Please pm me if you do, thanks x

MillyMoo
27th Jul 2006, 16:12
Hey,

You should have got a list of numbers with your Virgin welcome pack... if you give a few of them a call they may have a spare room. I am staying with a lady who was on the list called Louise Martin, shes really lovely so maybe try her, if not there are pleanty of people offering rooms. Good luck :ok:

brianj2002
28th Jul 2006, 09:15
Newly furnished 3 bed house in Kingston Park, Newcastle upon Tyne.
5 mins walk from Bank Foot Metro station (only 2 stops to/from NCL airport).

Nice quiet area but close to shops (Tesco/Boots/Next/M&S), pubs, rugby, roads and public transport.

Fully furnished, GCH, DG, alarm, TV, garage, small gardens front & rear.

Available from Sept 2006
£650 pcm

Contact Brian on 01434 634497; 07985 978026; [email protected]

monkey_boi
28th Jul 2006, 15:19
looking for a place with internet access in crawley for the 6 week training corse, i start training 9th oct. PM me if you know of anything.
Thanks Dan

sammyjayne
2nd Aug 2006, 17:11
hiya doing my cabin crew training for BA starting on the 2nd Oct for 5wks, i need to try and sort out accommodation close to gatwick airport either in terms of a hostel, house share, room for rent etc would be greatful if someone could get back to me with ideas.....
thanks

jorgurtasun
3rd Aug 2006, 13:59
You can post here about accommodation. Strictly NO agencies.

Hi, I am an spanish pilot, looking for a room near gatwick, i will start flying on september, if there is anyone who offers one, please send me an e-mail to [email protected] and we will talk about it

hayleykim
3rd Aug 2006, 19:36
Hi, I am starting training with BA on 9th October, I am moving from Liverpool and need to find a room to rent in a house/flat share near Gatwick. If anyone is looking for someone like me or has any ideas on where I can look please let me know. I am a 21 year old female, non-smoker, easy-going! Please pm me, thanks Hayley

Pax Agent
4th Aug 2006, 00:02
hayleykim check yr PM's!

Travelman34
4th Aug 2006, 14:13
Hi
I have 1 possibly two double rooms to rent in a spacious comfortable flat in central Horley. 3 minutes walk to Horley station, direct bus route to Gatwick aiport.
1 Room is £350 pcm the other is a slightly smaller double room so is £330 pcm. the price includes all bills (ex phone) Happy to rent for short terms.
Please call 07739 184 596 if you are interested

ScienTisT786
5th Aug 2006, 00:37
I have two double and single rooms with own shower and toilet to rent in a big clean and nicely decorated , detached house with big garden , in langley near heathrow for 350 and 300 pcm. it is close to heathrow airport and slough ( walking distance) . ideal for heathrow airport workers /crew. sharing with one professional female. please contact me at http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?emailimage=c37cdf50bc542dcfbe770c463cd5fcf6 or contact me on 07888831639. thanx :)
http://www.pprune.org/forums/images/statusicon/user_online.gif

aussiebird
7th Aug 2006, 17:14
Hi I'm looking for a double, fully-furnished room in the Purley/Croydon areas and wondering whether anybody knows of anything? I'm willing to pay about £350 per month, thats including bills if possible. I'm an aussie who works for Gb Airways and am friendly and open. Looking to move out ASAP, so if anybody knows anything, please let me know (PM me).

Cheers nic

Georgina
5th Sep 2006, 20:40
Hi SammyJane

I also start with BA on 2nd October and I am looking for accomodation too in the Gatwick area.

Please let me know if you hear of any good contacts.

I look forward to meeting you!

Georgina

hiya doing my cabin crew training for BA starting on the 2nd Oct for 5wks, i need to try and sort out accommodation close to gatwick airport either in terms of a hostel, house share, room for rent etc would be greatful if someone could get back to me with ideas.....
thanks

Georgina
5th Sep 2006, 20:44
Hi,

I am looking for temporary accomodation starting on 2nd October for 4-5 weeks in the Gatwick area.

Please could anyone who knows of available rooms or contacts please email me on [email protected] asap.

Thank you

bacardi walla
6th Sep 2006, 15:44
Hi,

I am looking for temporary accomodation starting on 2nd October for 4-5 weeks in the Gatwick area.

Please could anyone who knows of available rooms or contacts please email me on [email protected] asap.

Thank you

Georgina - you have mail

I sent it yesterday to the address supplied. Maybe check your Hotmail junk box or PM me your number so I can call you...

bacardi walla
6th Sep 2006, 16:38
Georgina did you get the email ok :confused:

leeault
11th Sep 2006, 08:06
Hi, I'm a 29 year old male and loking for a room to stay in while I do my British Airways Training at Gatwick. Please go to www.myspace.com/leeault to see more about me.

I need a place from the 2nd of Oct for 2 weeks, and then for 2 weeks from the 23rd.

I need parking and wirles internet! If you think you can help me, please drop me a mail: [email protected]

I'm easy going and always smiling!

Hayley moss
11th Sep 2006, 16:29
HELLOOOO EVERYONE

I am starting my training on 6th of november? is anyone else? what are you doing for accomodation?

Also if anyone knows of any rooms goin free please let me know,

Thankyou

Mand*
19th Sep 2006, 14:39
Hey everyone!! Am moving down 2 Gatwick in December from BA worldwide at LHR. Just wondered if anyone had any advise or info on renting down near Gatwick. Dont kno the area at all! Thanks

BlueTui
23rd Sep 2006, 13:41
Anyone got any houseshares in or near BHX?? pvt me or email on [email protected]

ta!

emmyf
28th Sep 2006, 07:47
Hi

Does anyone know of any accomadation for Luton area?
Perhaps not Luton itself but Baldock etc?

If not are there any websites?

Ta ! x

Flyingwise
28th Sep 2006, 13:32
If it helps, I came accross a crew site called www.crewlabel.com that has links to accomdation for crew....? Might be worth a look if you need a palce to stay?? It is also accepts recommendations from flyers ...

Calou01
29th Sep 2006, 10:15
I have a lovely, clean single room available just 15 minutes from Heathrow, close to bus and train station. It's in a 4 bedroomed house, large living room, bathroom, two toilets, kitchen/dining room with washing machine, dishwasher, cooker, microwave etc, downstairs cloakroom and a garden. Ideally it would suit someone who is mature minded person who respects and enjoys privacy and who is looking for a short term or just part week rental, very reasonable rent for the right person. If you're interested please contact me on...........
[email protected]

VintageAngel
29th Sep 2006, 17:34
Hey People

I'm looking for some temporary accomodation in and around the Gatwick area as of 7th October for the duration of my Cabin Crew training.
Can anyone help?

If so please contact me via [email protected]

Much appreciated

Kate x

EZYJET2006
29th Sep 2006, 18:05
Hello Everyone....help is needed please...desperately!

I am an 18 year old male looking for a place to stay during my Qantas UK training, which starts 16th Oct for roughly one month.

Please any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

milkjigger
1st Oct 2006, 11:16
Temporary Accommodation available in Horley for training courses/Interviews/Standbys. 5mins from Gatwick Airport.

email [email protected] for details:ok:

IFLY2
1st Oct 2006, 12:38
Anyone know of any decent accommodation in Luton or surrounding areas?

itsonlyme
1st Oct 2006, 13:19
Hi all,
I just thought I'd put a quick message on here as I'm starting a course at Heathrow and have bought a house in Kings Langley.
NOT a B&B or planning to make it a business but as I've bought it, and while I'm training at LHR thought I'd see if anyone was interested in renting a room for their course. As it's my main (for main read only) house I'm not looking for long term but it seems silly to have so much room and have only me in it.
The house - it's a brand new (so new I don't move into it for two weeks!) three story town house on the banks of the grand union canal. 4 bedrooms and three bathrooms. Two of the bedrooms have en-suites, although obviously one is already taken by me! I'm only planning on "letting" out one other room (also an en-suite) so it's still a big house with plenty of room (2 lounges/dining room/study/4 bedrooms/3 bathrooms). If anyone is interested feel free to pvt me.
No idea of cost but just going to use what ever the normal is (which at a glance seems to be about £90 per week)

EZYJET2006
1st Oct 2006, 16:01
Hello Everyone....help is needed please...desperately!

I am an 18 year old male looking for a place to stay during my Qantas UK training, which starts 16th Oct for roughly 5 weeks, anyone got any ideas, or space or connections??

Please any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

Barney1
5th Oct 2006, 20:21
Hi all,

I am looking for a flatmate to share a two bedroom, two bathroom modern flat in Three Bridges, Crawley. Flat is fully furnished and five mins walk to train station for trains to London and 5mins walk to town centre. Fastway bus from door takes 12mins to LGW. Rent is £400pcm. Looking for someone who can commit to a six month lease.

If intersted please contact me at [email protected]

Thank you

northern_boy
7th Oct 2006, 11:09
Hey everyone, I'm starting a 6 week training course starting November 6th at Heathrow and will be looking for accommodation there during this time. If anyone knows of anything available it would be great to hear from you.

I'll also have a good look at the posts on this thread.

[email protected]

All the best :)

Cleared ILS approach
7th Oct 2006, 19:06
Dear all,
I'll be starting to fly out of LGW in about 6 months time. I know it's really to early to look for a room to rent but I would like some infos.
Is it possible to fly out of Gatwick without a car? I would like to commute using the Eurostar and avoid to have a car in the UK. Is it possible to live in a nice place near the airport using only the public transports, even when you need to report at 5am or finish duty at 1130pm?
How is the journey from Gatwick to Waterloo station? Is it quick and cheap or the opposite?
And finally could someone give me an idea of the rent (all bills included) for a room furnished in a house shared with 4-5 persons close to public transports?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Best regards
Cleared ILS approach

BestonBoard
9th Oct 2006, 15:28
Hi There,
I'm looking to re-locate to LTN as I'm due to start training with Silverjet as of the 27th of November. There are a couple of new crew looking for places to stay. Looking for somewhere around the £350 - £450 pcm range. Initial training will be running to mid january, and then after that will be in NY approximately half of the month, so you'll have a lot of space to yourself. Young at heart 26, very relaxed and outgoing, would ideally like to share with other crew (as you can appreciate the lifestyle)... If anybody has any information, or knows of anything, it would be great to hear from you!

Thanks

Best on Board :)

Gen
12th Oct 2006, 19:24
Hi There,

I am about to join Monarch in Gatwick starting the training course 6th November your offer of short term sounds very attractive during my course for 5 weeks, would this be possible?

Can you give me a rough idea how far from Gatwick you are? You can e-mail if possible [email protected]

Thanks
Gemma

Looking for a bedroom near Gatwick?

We are in Gossops Green, on the 200 bus line, in very quiet area and we're looking for a flatmate to share this fab 2-floor modern house with private garden. There are 4 rooms in the house. 1 room is available at the moment, another one will be free from September.

The rent is £ 243 per month plus bills (approx. 50£). We are all female cabin crew, non-smoking but anyone respectful and well-behaved is welcome. :p

Pls private message for more info.

We're also happy to rent monthly, until we find someone to move in long-term.

Thanks.

FJ :ok:

blousky
18th Oct 2006, 17:26
Hello everyone,
I'm sharing an appartement with two other people in Liverpool. As I've been offered a position back home, I'm looking for someone to takeover my room.
It's a 3 bedroom flat located in Allerton, a nice town midway between the airport and the city center.
Very frequent bus connection to both, meaning you can be there in 20mins (H24). Lots of shops and bars around.
There's 3 bathrooms so you'd have your own.
Cable TV and wireless broadband Internet, water, electricity and council tax included.
The room is available from the 1st of November.
333£ a month. No additional bills.
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1053/salon1hd4.th.jpg (http://img96.imageshack.us/my.php?image=salon1hd4.jpg)
http://img276.imageshack.us/img276/4760/salon2cq5.th.jpg (http://img276.imageshack.us/my.php?image=salon2cq5.jpg)
http://img289.imageshack.us/img289/4269/kitchenta0.th.jpg (http://img289.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kitchenta0.jpg)
http://img289.imageshack.us/img289/1219/bedroompp9.th.jpg (http://img289.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bedroompp9.jpg)
http://img289.imageshack.us/img289/8310/bathroomlk7.th.jpg (http://img289.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bathroomlk7.jpg)
Don't hesitate to contact me by PM for more info!
Looking forward to hearing from any of you.
P.S. Other flatmates are a VLM pilot and a RYR engineer.

Mefly
23rd Oct 2006, 19:17
Hi

Does anyone know of somewhere relatively cheap to stay for about 7 weeks while traing at Luton Airport? There are 5 of us and we've been finding it difficult to get somewhere short term. We would prefer to stay in one of the surrounding areas rather than Luton itself.
If anyone has a suggestion please please let me know.

Katie
24th Oct 2006, 14:39
Looking for a flat/house share near Gatwick airport...very near/by a good bus route as I don't drive! Please PM me! Would be to start early December after training. :}

The Streets
27th Oct 2006, 09:48
Looking for a place to stay near Gatwick (preferably on a bus or a train route) for 3-4 nights weekdays only.

This would be a long term agreement, I am clean and tidy and am used to sharing !

flygirl28
29th Oct 2006, 11:44
Hi,
I'm from the midlands area and am starting work with Silverjet in January. Is there anyone else who is either looking at commuting or staying down in Luton during the week, who would consider sharing some accommodation?
Let me know
x

Heffer
4th Nov 2006, 11:36
LGW room available

Double room to let in much sought after location - As new, fully furnished two bedroom apartment
- Few minutes walk to town centre, Crawley station (to the beach or London) and number 10 fastway to Gatwick South Terminal Concorde House 24/7
- Fully newly furnished
- Top floor
- Quiet location
- Near town park
- Power shower
- 4MB wireless broadband
- Digital TV - Allocated parking
- Lots of loft storage space
- AVAILABLE NOW
- One of two shared top floor apartments in an exclusive complex of just six -

Suit pilot, cabin or airline working professional. Please send private message initially. Thanks.

rapha345
6th Nov 2006, 11:28
Hi there, i will be in training with ANA in heathrow for 5 or 6 weks since january 2007 and i would like to know if some of you guys know a cheap place to stay near Heathrow (close to BMI or BA training center). Hotel or guest even room in a house.
Maybe you can give me the addresses, email or phone number of those places.
Thanx

crewhouselhr
6th Nov 2006, 16:10
Hi there, i will be in training with ANA in heathrow for 5 or 6 weks since january 2007 and i would like to know if some of you guys know a cheap place to stay near Heathrow (close to BMI or BA training center). Hotel or guest even room in a house.
Maybe you can give me the addresses, email or phone number of those places.
Thanx

Hi there.
Crew House LHR is a great place to stay. 10 mins away from the central area and 10 mins away from most training centres. Why not take a proper look on www.crewhouselhr.com (http://www.crewhouselhr.com)

For further info please ring 07951 391 457:)

katemarie
6th Nov 2006, 20:31
hi i'm really interested in finding out more about this flat because at the mo i live in birmingham and at the beginning of the year i am starting my training with virgin as cabin crew and need a place to stay. could you please email me [email protected] or contact me on 07852 163155. thanks, katie, 21 years old from brummie land :)

WildRose
8th Nov 2006, 13:58
Hey Everyone........
Im starting training with Qantas in Jan 07 and have just secured a room at a Crew House near Heathrow. Its a five bed house and the landlord charges £350 a month which i think is very reasonable indeed as, lets face it, the training wage is pants!!! Its close to Cranebank and is ideal for Qantas, BA and ANZ trainees!

Hokkaido
9th Nov 2006, 21:01
Hi
Im starting my training with Qantas on January 7th. I have a two bedroom flat in Surrey Quays, SE London. If anyone is starting on or around the same date and looking for a somewhere to stay.... pvt message me. Im probably also going to drive to LHR each day, so we can also share the transport.

portugal20003
13th Nov 2006, 22:19
Rooms AV in Cabin Crew Shared House
Lovely double (340 Pounds) and single (270 Pounds) room to rent in modern extremely clean and tidy AIRCREW house (3 Bedroom House).

Ideally located close to the train station, bus stop, 24 hour open Tesco; fully equipped kitchen; landline phone; broadband internet available; gardens.

Please call me or leave a message for more details/arrange a viewing, Thanks.

Av. Imediately

07910697384 / 07894100528

bethanm
26th Nov 2006, 21:43
Looking for something near public transport to Gatwick as I start VA in January.
Looking to pay under 400 pound including everything.
Living in Manchester at mo but coming down in a couple of weeks and could put a deposit on a good place then.
I am female 19, turning 20 in March and pretty easygoing to live with.
Cheers
Bethan
[email protected] :O

crisguan
30th Nov 2006, 16:23
Hi guys;I have just recently moved back to Spain(Madrid), I would like to share a beautiful house in the nothern part of Madrid, it has got swimming pool and paddle court, very nice area as well as views.Golf course and Horse riding just opposite the house, you need a car to live here, bus and train near by but easier to get around with car. Fully furnished.Email me on [email protected]
or call me on : 0034 66457 0800:ok:

hixton
2nd Dec 2006, 14:58
Hi I'm looking for a place to stay for about a month and a half from 21 Jan 07 close to Gatwick.
Anyone have anywhere nice in mind??

bacardi walla
2nd Dec 2006, 15:03
I thoroughly recommend this place http://www.gatwick-guesthouses.co.uk/guesthouse.aspx?Memid=15

stasrtruck
5th Dec 2006, 16:05
Start my VS training the 8th Jan really need a house share at Gatwick for 6 weeks PM me you can help!

bugged on the right
7th Dec 2006, 16:46
I have short and long term accommodation available 15 min drive from STN airport and very close to public transport. PM for details.

vikkirobo
19th Dec 2006, 20:19
Hi,

I am starting my qantas training on the 12th feb and seen so many different places just dont know where to start!!

Could any one let me know where they are staying and any where you would recommend??

merve
26th Dec 2006, 17:21
Hi ,
I am coming to turin as an erasmus student in february 2007. I am looking for an accomodation, a furnished room or a flatshare which is available from 17 february to 01 july. I am a 20 years old female ,studying psychology.
could you email me on : [email protected]

thanks

crewboy
2nd Jan 2007, 21:12
Hi Guys:)

Looking for a room to rent as I start training with BMI LHR from Feb 13th. Would prefer something longterm but if someone can manage just 4 weeks from Feb thats also fine. Need good transport links to Heathrow as dont drive.

Many Thanks,
Crewboy:ok:

Tulip2007
4th Jan 2007, 15:34
Hi there,

Am searching for 2 rooms in the same house for 6 weeks from 5th Feb as 2 of us are starting training with Virgin.

Please PM me with details.

THANK YOU! :)

swashbuckler
4th Jan 2007, 19:21
HI there,
I'm looking for an affordable room close to LTN airport ideally in a crew house share from february 2007.
I'm starting my training with Silverjet and the accomodation angst is gradually mounting .. HELP !!! HELP :{ :{ :{
pls email me : [email protected] or send me a msg via PPRUNE ;)
thanks in anticipation :)

michaelt_29
4th Jan 2007, 22:52
Hi!

Melbourne (AU) Flight Attendant looking for some where to share in Inner Melbourne.

I'm away 10-15 nights a month, sometimes more.

Email me: [email protected] ([email protected])

Thanks!!

hixton
6th Jan 2007, 18:02
Can someone tell me the local newspaper down in Gatwick for accommodation ads, preferably with an online bit as well?

Iconic
7th Jan 2007, 15:08
Hi there, like others on here I am about to start my five week training course with silverjet on the 12th February. Looking for a room to rent mid week for just this short period. If anyone can help or is also starting with silver jet at the same time and would like to consider hotel share then please drop me a line.

Many thanks!!

primus
10th Jan 2007, 18:40
Hi All

I am looking for somewhere to rent in Dublin for at least 6 months. Can anyone recomend where to look or does anyone know of anything that is avaiable...

Many thanks

757LUVA
11th Jan 2007, 21:01
Nice flat in Wilmslow, just a few miles from the airport, short walk also for Bus/Train to terminals. 15 Minute walk to the bars!

250/month all inclusive.

Travelman34
12th Jan 2007, 14:16
I have a large double room to rent in a three bedroom, comfortable, spacious flat in Central Horley.
The flat has just been decortaed throughout and has all mod cons including wirless internet and broad band connections.
It is availble form February 10th for either short term if you are training or long term if you are based at Gatwick.
Horley station is only 5 minutes walk and we are close to a the shops and supermarket.
The cost is £300 per month inc all bills (except phone)
Adam

flyin bird
20th Jan 2007, 11:17
Does anyone know any cheap rooms that are available near Virgin training base. I start 25th Feb???? Im Female and non-smoker. Ta

chapstick
22nd Jan 2007, 19:38
Double bedroom - newly decorated and carpets. Top floor converted 2 bedroom apartment in Victorian property 10 mins walk to town centre.(Russell Terrace) Street parking and garden.

Sharing with longhaul BA crew based at LHR - takes me around 90 mins to drive so Ok for commuting !

Rent £300 per month + bills - TV, sky , internet in living room - kitchen furnished and so will living room you will need your bedroom equipment. Available 4th March.

Clean tidy person who does not mind been on their own from time to time. Birmingham Airport 40 min drive away. Deposit TBC

Call: +447779783448 or pm for more details.

regards

Chapstick

sumeya
30th Jan 2007, 14:35
Hi Guys,

Im looking for two rooms in shared accommodation near to gatwick airport starting on 4th march for 6 weeks.

Initially looking for something short term with the option of an extension upon successful completion of training.

If anyone out there can help please get back to me.

Sam.x

victor_pictor
30th Jan 2007, 15:46
Hey everyone, just to let you all know that i'm staying in a room in a nice house about 15 mins away from LHR
and there is one room left in the house i'm staying in the lady renting the room is BA Crew and very nice, house is very clean and in a good area the room is a double and i think the rent is about 400 PCM but im not sure, thats inc C-tax and Water
if ur looking to rent for 6 months an interested then PM me and i will give u the number.
thanx
victor x

Princessjalee
30th Jan 2007, 21:41
Hi everyone,

I start training with XL on 6th March and need a place to stay for this period and possibly longer!

If there is anything out there please pm me, i am in the area looking at another property tomorrow (weds) afternoon!

Thanks in advance

Jade x
(F,21)

FormerFlyer
30th Jan 2007, 21:47
Hi
Got a mate starting @ EZY in LTN 3rd week of Feb & he's really stuck for a room to rent.....anyone got any contacts, or got a room themselves.
Must be in Luton as he doesn't drive, otherwise he'd be using my spare room here in Leighton Buzzard!
cheers ;)
FF

DAL208
4th Feb 2007, 17:32
Hi,
Trainee ATCO about to start at LGW looking for accommodation in Gatwick area. Male, 24, clean and tidy. Any help much appreciated!

D

captain_rossco
8th Feb 2007, 15:59
2 rooms available in a 3 bed house in Nottingham. Stripped floors and double rooms. Available per night, per week or per month.

johnezy
8th Feb 2007, 16:58
hi

I have a job with Virgin Atlantic and am looking for some accomodation whilst I'm on my training course. The course starts on 19th March and lasts for 6 weeks. I would only need accom for actual course days and on any days off would travel back hom (Luton).

I am 27 and have my own house so i respect things like being tidy etc and would be spending most of my time in my room revising, so would hardly be noticeable!! I am at the moment cabin crew for easyjet so i also fully respect the need for proper rest after work and when having to get up early. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to private message me. :)

richxby
12th Feb 2007, 10:20
Hi, I am looking for a flat/houseshare in the LGW area.
Would prefer around Horley, Crawley or Brighton areas.
Preferably a double room to move in April/May time.
Please send me a pvt message if you have a room to let, thanks!

Jodi77
12th Feb 2007, 13:29
Hi

I am looking for a room near Gatwick Airport from Monday 19th March for 6 weeks whilst training with Virgin. Will only need to stay from Sunday-Thursday nights as will go home for weekend.

Looking at paying max of £90 per week.

I will need internet access throughout the 6 weeks.

I am 22, non smoker and tidy!

Thanks
Jodi

josea
20th Feb 2007, 14:30
Hi im starting my training with Monarch on the 23rd march and was wondering if anyone know's of any cheap accomodation around birmingham airport!!?? I would be really grateful for any advice!

Thanx

Josea

GTCrew
20th Feb 2007, 15:33
Starting with Virgin Atlantic on the 19th March and am looking for some accomodation whilst I'm on my training course. The course lasts for 6 weeks.

I am male, 25 and very celan and tidy!! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to private message me here or send me an email message to [email protected] :)

knik99
21st Feb 2007, 09:23
Prob. doing a course with Scandinavian (SAA) in Sweden. Anybody knows about affordable accomodation around there?

Cheers.

Doobs
21st Feb 2007, 14:55
My partner and I have a spare dbl room that we are thinking of renting on a nightly basis for any cabin crew who need a one off bed for the night.
We cant rent it long term but occaisionally the odd night is ok.

We would be looking at around £35-40 per night, its in a quiet area of Crawley and only 5 mins drive to Concorde House and staff car parks.
Would any of you CC be interested?

My partner is CC (she's No1 for Monarch) and I am RAF.
Please let me know what you think or if you would be interested.

Virgin_girlie
21st Feb 2007, 16:47
Hi everyone, I start training for Virgin on 26th March, and really need a room close to Gatwick airport, with internet access. Looking for something short term, with option of staying on (if I don't find it too difficult to get to Heathrow aswell!)

There's a few of us on here starting training that day - anyone else looking for accommodation? Would be great to share with other people, travel in together etc!

:)

WexCan
21st Feb 2007, 21:47
Quiet, reasonably tidy EZY cabin crew (group 8) looking for a double room in LGW area, preferably Horley but will consider Crawley. I don't drive, so needs to be walkable to Concorde House or be near a bus stop. Smoker, but willing to smoke outside. I'm generally quite quiet, looking for new room as lease coming to an end at current place. Looking in the £300-400 incl price bracket.

class a
22nd Feb 2007, 21:09
Lisitng this for a friend

Room for rent in 2 bedroom house in Harlow Essex 12 miles from Stansted up the M11.

Fully furnished with Sky TV and Garden in a Nice quiet area with parking

£370 a month including all bills except telephone

Telephone Nick on 07977 178161 or email [email protected]

cabin_crew_newbie
23rd Feb 2007, 18:53
Are any of your rooms still avalible???

Luke

fly me
24th Feb 2007, 09:32
flat for rent in bournemouth if any atco's, training pilots etc are interested.

Two bedrooms, fully furnished, town centre with parking very secure only two minutes walking distance to nearest pub, 10 min from the airport

Available now, ideally for a 6 month rent but negotiable currently rented for £795 but negotiable for anyone in the industry

please email [email protected] or call 07974 306208 with any questions

pietroperrotta
1st Mar 2007, 17:33
Hello,

I have a double room to let in Southgate, Crawley.

The house is located about 5 minuts walk to town centre where you have all the buses to Concorde house, day and night.

The room is a good size double, to share with a couple of professional aged 34-36, both in aviation industry.

The rent will be £400 a month with all bills included.

The house has got all the facilities: Digital Tv, unlimited broadband, landline, washing machine etc.

Very nice and clean.

If you want more info give me a call on 01293 404320 or email [email protected]

Regards
Pietro

Parisienne
2nd Mar 2007, 07:29
Hi guys,
is anyone out there that works for easyjet at the Orly base and can give me some infos on accomodations there, such as:
\
_ monthly cost for a room including bills and wifi connection
_ what s the easiest way to look for an accomodation
_ name of area/s where cabin crew typically live, distance from airport and means of transports available..

anyother info, also on the base itself, is thankfully welcomed...

Thanx in advance for your help

SouBE
3rd Mar 2007, 16:58
Im due to start training at LGW on 16/4 and am trying to find somewhere offering occasional overnight accom for training and possibly once started duties within a 10 mile radius of airport. I live in Portsmouth, so only need it for very early starts/late finishes or when on standby - would need room only. Anyone got a spare room or know of any B&Bs offering cheap rates?

PM me with any info - many thanks

MissDreampilot
9th Mar 2007, 11:44
I am looking to let out a room in my apartment on a nightly/ weekly basis to pilots/cabin crew who are based out of Birmingham Airport.

It is a luxury apartment with 24 hours concierge, room is fully furnished with high speed broadband connection and sky TV. You would also have your own bathroom and use of the kitchen/ living room. Also underground secured parking.

I am flexible as to amount of nights you wish to stay

RATES PER NIGHT ARE 20 - 25 POUNDS

Look forward to hearing from you.

Jinkster
9th Mar 2007, 21:42
Male, 24, Pilot wanting accommodation - short term at the moment.

Any ideas to [email protected]

loujones
11th Mar 2007, 17:24
I Am Starting With Air Malta Based At Birmingham In April And Need Accomodation Either Sharing With Other Cabin Crew Or Apartment. Can Anyone Help Me?

psychopathbabble
11th Mar 2007, 18:16
hello,

i haven't actually been offered a job yet, i am waiting to hear back.

however, if i do accept it i would have to relocation nearer stansted as i am currently too far. has anyone else had to do this? is it easy enough to find someone to share with? i would prefer to live nearer ipswich rather than braintree or somewhere as then its not too long a journey to my current location.

any advice or personal experiences would be great :-)

TeaandBiscuits
12th Mar 2007, 18:21
Hi

Looking for short-term accomodation few nights a week while training in LGW from 26th March, can anyone help?

Many thanks

cabin_crew_newbie
12th Mar 2007, 21:00
Right guys,
I had a room sorted, and it was amasing, perfect. But I got a call tonight to say that the house has been sold and I am buggered, has anyone got a room they can rent to me on a temp basis, just so that I can find a room once I am started, or if anyone knows of anyone who might have a room.

I have exhausted my interent searches and I have been to visit numerous times.

Please help

luke

call on 07988668271:ugh: