View Full Version : The ACCOMMODATION thread

Pages : 1 [2]

UP and Down Operator
12th Mar 2007, 21:19
Pilot, 32, non-smoker looking for room near STN. I plan to use it until I find something to buy = about 6 month from the middle of may 07.

Anything is of interest.

please contact me either via PM here or [email protected]

dartagnan
12th Mar 2007, 21:47
hi,

we are a bunch of pilots looking for rooms, around el prat airport, and barajas.

if you have flats, appartment or rooms to rent in these 2 places...please PM me.

thank you.

svona
13th Mar 2007, 10:35
Hey all,

as my housemates will be moving out on May 1st, I've got 3 rooms in a lovely endhouse in Uxbridge, Middlesex.

On busroutes to Heathrow Airport, right next to town centre with loads of shops, a Tesco and Sainsbury's, and Underground, Metropolitan & Piccadily lines.

It's a 4 bedroom house, with kitchen, living room, bathroom and a small spare room. Very well connected and central, but quiet neighborhood.

Rent's GBP 335/month plus bills.

Any questions, pm me or email [email protected]

bcf&gloves
13th Mar 2007, 17:47
Hi,
If anyone know's of a room that is available for 6 weeks from the 26th March in the LGW area I would love to here from you! My e-mail is [email protected], or feel free to PM me!
I'm 34yo male, starting training with VS. Clean, non smoker and only going to be staying Sun-Fri as will go home to the Midlands on a Friday.
Thanks in advance for any help!

pietroperrotta
13th Mar 2007, 22:31
Hi all,

Double bedroom to let in Southgate,Crawley, to share with a couple of professional both in aviation.

Nice and clean house located 3 minutes walk from the town centre and bus station to Gatwick.

The house has got all the facilities including digital Tv, and 24 hours broadband.

Rent is £400 per month all bills included.

Must be clean and tidy.

If you are interested send me an email to [email protected] or call me on 01293 404320.

Ciao:)

pietroperrotta
13th Mar 2007, 22:38
Hi,

I may help, I have a double room to let in crawley, available now, see post of pietroperrotta today, with more details.

If you still looking give me a call on 01293 404320.

See u
Pietro

bes
30th Mar 2007, 00:51
I will be working out of DUB between June and mid September.

I'm looking for suggestions about where are the best areas to live in Dublin or it's surroundings if I am working out of the airport and will not have a car. Where are the best places to look for listings for accommodations if I am seeking a room or an appartment while outside of Ireland. As of right now I will have plenty of free time, so I would like to find a place that allows for relatively easy access to the airport in an area that offers plenty to do while I am off. I would appreciate any suggestions you could offer.

Thanks,

bes

Lewby
31st Mar 2007, 14:59
Hey,
Im looking for a place to stay whilst I complete my cabin crew training. My training is 8 weeks long but I may need to rent the room for longer. Im an easy going guy, clean and tidy. Could you mail me back with your location and details about the room and local area.

Thanks a lot.:ok:
Lewis

Lewby
31st Mar 2007, 15:05
Hey all,

I start my Cabin Crew Training in a week and Iam looking for a room to rent for 8 weeks and maybe longer. Im a really easy going guy and a real laugh. Very clean and tidy and socialable. Prepared to pay around £300 pcm. Please PM me.

Lewby x:ok:

loopeylisa
31st Mar 2007, 16:20
Hi

Does anyone know a place to stay in Crawley for the Virgin training? I'm looking to stay 4 nights a week sun-thurs and want to pay no more than £15-20 a night.. must have wireless connections..From 7th May onwards

Thanks x

Lewby
3rd Apr 2007, 13:55
Hey ya
Do you still have a room avaliable? You can mail me at [email protected].

Cheers, Lewisx:ok:

Lewby
3rd Apr 2007, 14:06
Hey ya

Is this for Females only? My room search is getting really desperate.

Mail me back on [email protected] if boys are allowed.

Cheers Lewis x:ok:

Lewby
3rd Apr 2007, 14:20
Hey ya,

Is the room still avaliable? Mail me bk on [email protected].

Cheers Lewis:ok:

Lewby
3rd Apr 2007, 14:24
Hey All,

I start my CC training next week and need a place to stay for 8 weeks. I can't drive yet so I need good and close travel links to GATWICK.

Im a nice easy going guy with a wicked sence of humour.
Please help me out, PM me or mail me at [email protected]

Cheers Lewisx:ok:

Lewby
3rd Apr 2007, 14:41
Hey Adam,
I will be training near Manor Royal in Crawley, how are the travel Links from the room to here? I need somewhere to rent from 22 April for 8 weeks.

Mail me back on [email protected]

Cheers Lewis :ok:

Kirsty Rockman
5th Apr 2007, 12:34
Hello my name is Kirsty i start my cabin crew course on 16th april just wondered if anyone knew any accommadation available

chocky
11th Apr 2007, 16:37
Does anyone have any rooms to rent in the Gatwick area? I'm looking to move down at the end of May/beginning of June to start working from Gatwick. I'm a female non-smoker. If anyone has a room please message me.
Zoe

Mxine100
11th Apr 2007, 17:16
Small Double Room Available
In Beautiful House In Lovely Area Of Pound Hill
6mins From Gatwick, Close to Town, Local Shops etc.
Sky TV, All Mod Cons, Ample Parking Space - A Must See!
Would Suit Cabin Crew/Airport Employee
£375 Inclusive

07979923600 :ok:

milkjigger
11th Apr 2007, 18:54
SINGLE + DOUBLE room available in Horley, within walking distance to local shops, train station & fast way bus service. All mod cons including sky tv, dishwasher & wirless broadband internet.

Single £280 per month including bills

Double £350 per month including bills

Mxine100
12th Apr 2007, 14:04
Small Double Room Available
In Beautiful House In Lovely Area Of Pound Hill
6mins From Gatwick, Close to Town, Local Shops etc.
Sky TV, All Mod Cons, Ample Parking Space - A Must See!
Would Suit Cabin Crew/Airport Employee
£375 Inclusive

Sorry If You've Had Probs Contacting Me.... New No.
07841 391 300 :ok:

svona
14th Apr 2007, 09:44
Lovely (furnished) room to let in Uxbridge, up the road from LHR, with good transport links into central London (Metropolitan & Piccadilly lines).
Available May 1st! For long term contract.
In a really nice house close to Uxbridge town centre with good transportation links and shopping only a few minutes walk.
Shared kitchen, living room and bathroom. The house also has a spare room (ironing room) if your friends come over to stay for a night or two!
Rent 337.50+bills/month

Available really soon... PM or email me on [email protected] for further info.

wingworker
24th Apr 2007, 07:45
Hi All,
Anybody know of any shared accomodation in the Southampton area?
I expect to be based there from June and am looking for something in the vicintity, hopefully in the £80 p/w range.
Cheers,
G

katyh
24th Apr 2007, 13:10
hey do you find a room for that price? i start my training on the 29th of may and i need a room fir six weeks
katy

tomrayne
24th Apr 2007, 16:32
Hi All,

Is there anyone starting their residential ATPL course at London Met in June (JAR 30 A I think it is?) that requires accommodation in London?

I am currently staying in a Unite student halls, 30 mins walk from the uni, or 2 mins from Stepney Green tube (District Line, 5 mins from Tower Hill). It's great, you can roll out of bed at 8:30 and still make it in for 9:00...not that I've ever done that of course ;) Oh and it's useful for the Friday night drinks sessions too.

My course finishes at the end of May but the contract on my room runs out on the 31st Aug. So you would have the room for 2 months and then just sign a new contract with Unite, it seems like they do it all the time. The room is only £110pw, and has an en-suite bathroom. You won't get anything as good for that price this close to Tower Hill.

If anyone is interested or you would like more info please get in touch.

wingworker
24th Apr 2007, 17:40
Katy,
Nope I haven't found a place yet ..... but then I only started looking yesterday!
Don't know the area at all but have found some rental agencies who offer rooms in shared houses for approx 350 pcm
Am hoping to find flight crew/cabin crew though as I reckon the lifestyles and rosters will all be similar.
I'll be flying for Eastern.
Good luck
G

laurena7
28th Apr 2007, 15:50
Hey guys, i start my Virgin Atlantic cabin crew 6 week training course on 11th June. Anyone else on this course??

I was looking for somewhere to stay! Im thinking about this - http://www.shortstayuk.com/crew-share-index.htm

Sharing 2 bed apartment with other people training. Anyone interested?

Lauren :)

mitchab
1st May 2007, 11:52
I have two rooms for rent in beautiful, peaceful and very close to Heathrow, Brentford Dock. Chill out by the river, walk in Syon park! Rooms include all bills, broadband, furniture and cleaner. Single room, £450 per month. Double room £600. Flat is large and bright. Very quiet, safe area. All newly decorated and all furniture brand new. Its a lovely place to live surrounded by rivers, parks and old river pubs. Brentford Dock itself has a lovely Marina, club house and local shops. 10 mins fron LHR and close to Gatwick too. Garage also available to rent but free parking in area available also.
If interested, please contact: [email protected] for more info.
Mxx

chocky
3rd May 2007, 11:11
Hi,

I am moving down to Gatwick in June but unfortunately the place I'll be moving into isn't available until the end of June and I'm starting line training with Monarch at the end of May. I am looking for a room to rent from Sunday 20th May for about 4 or 5 weeks and I'm looking to pay about £80 a week.

Zoe

emsie
8th May 2007, 13:27
hi, im starting a virgin training course on the 29th may and i was thinking about using the www.shortstayuk.com (http://www.shortstayuk.com) apartments. If anyone else needs a place at that time and would be interested in sharing one let me know!

:)

eAzY_GaLs
10th May 2007, 12:47
Hi,

I have a double furnished room to let in Slough with En Suite. Details as follows:

Flatshare in new 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment. Furnished double room with private bathroom/toilet. Facilities include: Under floor heating; allocated car park space; wireless broadband; access to communal courtyard.
LHR/Train station and centre easily accessible.
To share with professional male.
£100 per week including bills.

eAzY_GaLs
10th May 2007, 14:14
Hi,

I have a double furnished room to let in Slough with En Suite. Details as follows:

Flatshare in new 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment. Furnished double room with private bathroom/toilet. Facilities include: Under floor heating; allocated car park space; wireless broadband; access to communal courtyard.
LHR/Train station and centre easily accessible.
To share with professional male.
£100 per week including bills.

Contact Roopal - 07782328872

chris2005
10th May 2007, 15:38
Hi all

Looking for rented accomedation until November/December in LUTON or the surronding area. I am looking to rent and share preferably with flight deck and/or cabin crew but will consider other professionals also. Im 23 male, flight deck crew who is generally tidy and easy going and good fun to get on with.

If anyone is looking or has information or is looking for a housemate please private message me or pop me an email on [email protected]

Many thanks
Chris

nems
12th May 2007, 14:41
Hey I also start training on May 29th, that site looks really good, was not sure if I need to stay near Gatwick, I live in London but I have heard that sometimes its really early starts.

Might be intrested in sharing a place

Nems

cloclo123
13th May 2007, 20:34
Hello!:)

My training for Virgin Atlantic starts on the 18th of June and I am looking for somewhere to stay for 6weeks near LGW/Crawley and then after the 6weeks (from around 28th July) somewhere easily accessible to LHR (where I will be based) I'm a female/23/non-smoker...

Please get in touch!!! :ok:

Sarahma
16th May 2007, 18:37
Hi, I am also starting my Virgin training course on the 29th May. Have been looking at www.shortstay (http://www.shortstay) and it looks really nice. If you still need someone to share with then thats great. Please reply back and let me know.:rolleyes:

GTCrew
20th May 2007, 15:28
I have a double room available 10 min walk from 3 Bridges train station, 5 from the big Tesco and 15 from city center (the station is literally a 3 minute drive from the house). The room has a double bed and drawers and a large 3 door closet in the wall. The house has a garage and there's also parking in front of the house! The rent is L.340+bills a month (bills vary month to month but don't overpass the L50 per month). http://www.cabincrew.com/ccnetwork/smileys/smiley32.gif
There's a L330 deposit that you'd need to pay http://www.cabincrew.com/ccnetwork/smileys/smiley11.gif if you wanted the room and it's a 6 month contract in case you would want to change my name on the contract! He he he... (if you wanted to save some money from the fees!http://www.cabincrew.com/ccnetwork/smileys/smiley2.gif ). PVT me if interested!
Let me know!

SBully
21st May 2007, 14:39
Double room to rent in Waltham Abbey (M25 J26; 20 miles to STN; 30 miles to LTN). £350pcm. Furnished, wifi access, TV point, easy access to M25/M11, use of kitchen and garden. Non-smokers only. [email protected]

Jetscream 32
22nd May 2007, 14:54
2 bed place - lovely - @ EDI - Roddinglaw - 3 min drive from airport - £600 pcm - vestibule, hall, 1 bathroom, 2 x double bedrooms, lounge, fully fitted modern kitchen with appliances, fitted mirror wardrobes, double bed and chest of drawers, free standing wardrobe, double bed & computer table, 2 black double sofas, dining table 6 chairs - tv and open fire - kitchen fridge freezer, microwavwe, cooker/hob with extractor, dishwasher n washing machine - would suit either pilots/cabin crew - let me know immediate availability

Baeurofleet
24th May 2007, 08:25
excellent double room in modern house in Langley,

* £350 pcm
* Fully furnished
* Off street parking
* Wireless Broadband
* 2 Bathrooms
* Excellent transport links to LHR and London Paddington
* All mod cons

contact james on 07969 184 589

scampy
24th May 2007, 13:30
Great room available in funky modern house in Stanmer Park Road, five ways.

First let us introduce ourselves! We are 2 guys in a 4 bedroom house in five ways a short distance from london road, Brighton.

We Are Mark (Works for BA as cabin crew, obviously gay and takes charge for the house)
James (Just joined Easyjet working for Stellios and again gay),

The Average age of our household is 23years old.
Were young, individual but very respectful.... We look after each other like family.
We are looking for someone to fill this room in our house, who preferably works for an airline, is fun, young and kool.

WE ARE OBVIOUSLY GAY FRIENDLY ! ! !

The house has 2 levels, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, new and modern fittings and fixtures.
We have the following appliances to aid our stressful lives:

*Washing Machine
*Tumble Dryer
*Dishwasher
*Drinks Fridge
*2 Food Fridges
*1 Freezer
*SKY +
*Wireless Super Fast Network
*TV & DVD
*Landline phone, with free calls to any landline phone 24hrs.
*Central Heating throughout.

Even though four of us share, due to our flight patterns, we are very rarely all at home together... So it works out GREAT

The room which is vacant is on the ground floor. The room is fully furnished and has a double bed, two wardrobes and a chest of drawers.

The room is charged for monthly at £450 which includes all bills! And all, means all (except for abuse of the landline, e.g. premium rate, mobile calls etc)

We have advertised this room at gatwick airport in the staff forums, so we reserve the right to remove the advert at any point...

Give me a call: 01273 555048
Text my Mobile: 07970 877036
or email me: [email protected]
Ask For Mark

Bear132
29th May 2007, 13:50
Hi I need accomodation for my BMed training course starting 25th June. Can anyone advise on cheap B&B's etc. I only need it for my training as once on-line I will commute

Thanks

Itswindyout
31st May 2007, 12:03
I am flight deck, and working overseas, but have a big house in Luton, that already has 4 bedroom, inc 1 ensuite, plus second bathroom.

Located between airport and town centre, with parking for 2 cars in garage, and three outside, (albeit blocking garage.)

I am curious to see what the rental potental from crew might be: but would need a king/queen B to run the show, as I am away most of the time, and the reward for that would be the ensuite room.

All normal facilities, inc Sky, and cable, (and Wi Fi) internet. two telephone lines. washing machine, big fridge, etc, etc.

It would be possible to modify one other room to a bed room.
Large lounge, and large dining room, 3 toilets, 2 baths.

Any ideas, please PM me.

windy.

ChrissyB
1st Jun 2007, 00:48
Hey guys and girls,

Im Chris and Iv just finished my first month flying and Im loving it but the commuting down from Manchester is getting on my tits to be honest and Im REALLY interested in moving down to London. If anyone can help me out or even just point me in the right direction, Id be extremely grateful.

Im a non-smoker, im only 18 but Im mature enough to be trusted lol, I dont drink but im not a total bore!

Private message me if anyone is interested, Please please please dont be shy, just get in touch!

Thanks x

flylondon
2nd Jun 2007, 17:10
Hi everybody. I am starting my training with BMED on the 17th of July and I need accomodation close to Heathrow. If there is anybody who is offering or looking to share, please pvt me or e-mail on [email protected]. Hasan

M4R1AH
5th Jun 2007, 17:50
My name is Maria, im starting my training with Virgin Atlantic on the 18th June, looking to stay at the shortstayuk apartments, just curious if any one else is starting their course around that time! Would be great to get in touch!! I dont bite!! :)

Portia Pond
6th Jun 2007, 12:22
Hello to everyone,

I have a double room available in the town centre of Brighton. Very easy access to the station to travel to Gatwick. The room has oblique sea views and is in a gorgeous Georgian town house, along a quiet street, but very central. The room can be furnished if required at no extra cost and will be available from 24th June onwards.

The price is £115 per week, plus bills.
If you are interested please call 07795 217206 (Portia).

:ok:

JWF24
7th Jun 2007, 11:10
Hi Maria. My name is Jonny and im starting training with Virgin Atlantic on the 18th aswell. Im booked in with shortstay already and from what i can see the place looks really nice. (hopefully):hmm: Im from Belfast so im heading over there on the 17th.

ladyflyby
7th Jun 2007, 17:46
Female non-smoker, in desperate need of accommodation for training starting on June 25th, preferably near West Drayton. Good access to public transport a must! I have checked local hotels/B&B's and they are too pricey. Suggestions/offers most welcome!! [email protected]

volare_737
11th Jun 2007, 15:34
Hi there - I will be doing training in September for about 3 weeks at east Midlands Airport.
Anybody there the same time ???
Anybody know of a good plave to stay there ???
I dont mind sharing with the right person !!!
Thanks all !!!

FLYING GER
12th Jun 2007, 12:34
hi all,

I am starting my training with BMED at the BMI training centre in Stockley Close, West Drayton.

Does anyone know of accomodation nearby?

Start date for course is 17th July but will arrive the day before for 4weeks.

if anybody could give me any help with accomodation that would be appreciated!

mole man
12th Jun 2007, 14:29
Hi looking for a room Luton area

Working 6 on 3 off in OPS 5 nights stay each shift

mature divorced male none smoker

Please PM me any leads

Mole man

Baeurofleet
15th Jun 2007, 07:53
Room still available - 10 minutes from heathrow.

pics available!! 07969 184 589

HALOjumper
15th Jun 2007, 13:23
Available from 1st July 2007.....

An unfurnished, two double bedrooms, gas central heated, detached bungalow, located in a cul-de-sac on a private colony beside the River Thames, in Shepperton, Surrey. Property backs onto Shepperton marina and a world renowned swan sanctuary. Ample parking for several vehicles.

The property is basic (tenant free to do as he/she wishes, as long as the walls remain). The garden resembles the Amazon jungle, but numerous local gardening services available. A wooden fence, the responsibility of the owner, is in the process of being replaced, as is the the gas boiler and the repair of a plaster plinth surrounding the base of the property.

Shepperton - an overgrown village nestled in a bend of the River Thames - is within the M25, five miles from Heathrow, 35 miles from Gatwick. LGW often quicker to get to. Easy access to M25 (junctions 10 and 11) and both the M3 and M4. London Waterloo is a 45 minute rail journey away; same time to central London by car via the A316. Film studios, a five minute drive away; village high street, pubs, etc., less. Nearest large shopping areas: Kingston, Staines and Woking.

£875 per month, plus one months deposit. I'll take care of paying an annual residents association fee, leaving tenant with council tax (Borough of Elmbridge), routine service bills including water (property is water metered) and optional domestic bills; contents insurance, tv licence, etc.

A very quiet location within a small friendly community. Local hotel, two minute walk away, which offers favourable gym/swiming pool, etc., membership concession to estate residents.

Opportunity for tenant to sublet second bedroom. I care not.

A visit to multimap.com followed by a search of the post code TW17 8NQ will reveal a map and aerial photo of the general area.

tytus82
23rd Jun 2007, 10:40
HI all
I'm looking for accomadation near CDG Airport in Paris. Maybe do u know what are average prices there?

bradandnoy
2nd Jul 2007, 18:38
Hi HALO jumper. Is your bungerlow still available and what period of rental are you offering, as we are really looking long term
Many thanks.
Brad

SkySista
6th Jul 2007, 06:44
Hey, any crew out there needing a flatmate to share with??

Looking for room/s, fairly close to airport (within 15-20km at least!) prefer female or 1fem 1 male to share with, would like to share with other crew. Looking to move in 6-8 weeks.

PM me please if you have anything available -starting to panic!!! :}

adnon
9th Jul 2007, 22:02
Hey guys

I have a double room to rent in Maidenbower.10 Mins from lgw. Would suit cabin crew. I am cabin crew for BA. Its a 2 bed 2 bath house. Full amentites, wi fi dishwasher etc. Call Andy on 07967310480 or pm me on here for more info

Cheers

Andy

tlouise87
23rd Jul 2007, 10:50
Hey guys, I am moving to Sydney to work for Jetstar as a flight attendant. I am in desperate need of accommodation, is there a website I can look up with people that work in the industry who need someone to flat with?? Can anyone help?? I have been told that there are plenty of notices on the boards in the QANTAS tea room of people that need someone to flat with, does anyone know where I can get this information? Hope someone can help!! Thanks :ok:

dahlia
31st Jul 2007, 17:10
Hi!

I am a new Silverjet crew, currently working for a middle eastern carrier in the UAE. My training is starting in september and i am really desperate:ugh:

Im ducth, 23 years of age. i've been in londen for holidays before but i dont know a lot about the city and how to find accomodation.

I hope somebody can help me!

aileron
6th Aug 2007, 17:41
Hi,

I have an apartment which has recently become available.

It is only 2 years old and would suit two people sharing.

Two bedrooms one with ensuite, family bathroom with shower, Kitchen/dining room and living room. Unfurnished.

Located in Hulme 10 to 15 minutes from the airport and close to downtown.
Im a Captain based in Man and renting to an airline employee would suit well.

PM me if you are interested and would like more details.
Cheers.

flyme69
6th Aug 2007, 21:30
Large single room available in horley 10 mins on bus to LGW! share with two other crew, house is in a quiet area and in a lovely cul-de-sac. BBQ in garden. All bills included including wi-fi. All mod cons, looking for someone to share our lovely home. pvt mess me for more details, room available now!!!